About this listing
1 Private room with a bathroom Bathroom right outside in a large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. BY THE STRIP!
$10-15 taxi ride to anywhere on the Strip.
AIRPORT PICK-UP/DROP OFF: $15
Spacious Master Bedroom with a king size bed, walk-in closet, and a large dresser.
Brand new floors/carpets, washer and dryer and renovated bathrooms.
-King Size Bed
-42 inch LED Flat Screen TV
-Large Couch with pull out bed
-Dining Table with chairs
-Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and cook ware
-Filtered Water Pitcher
-Free Coffee and Tea
-Free Roku TV (Free Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, etc)
-Refrigerator and Freezer
-All Kitchen appliances
- Jacuzzi hot tub
-Plenty of parking
Interaction with guests
Guests may contact me via phone, text or email at anytime with any questions or concerns.
**Notable Places Within Walking Distance**
-Auntiee M's - 24 hr convenience store and deli only 1 block away from the apartment!
-The Palms Hotel & Casino - Complete with 24 hour cafe, pools, bars, food court, and movie theaters!
-Umiya Sushi - By far one of the best All You Can Eat Sushi restaurants in Las Vegas. Open late until 2 am!
-Pole Position Go Kart Racing - Indoor go cart racing, fun for kids and adults!
-Starbucks - located in the same shopping center as Umiya Sushi
-Shuttle (Airport to Palms only $9)
-Walking distance to Casino and The Strip
-Free limos can be arranged for certain night clubs ;)
*I also offer PICK-UP or DROP OFF FROM AIRPORT for $25.
PICK-UP/DROP OFF FROM BUS STATION: $10
Just let me know after you book.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE
NO LOUD PARTIES/GATHERINGS/EVENTS AT ANY TIME
All GUESTS WITHOUT REVIEWS and/or without a clear profile selfie and/or with a local phone number are required to submit a clear photo of their government issued photo ID and a clear selfie with the view of the condo on the background upon check-in. Failure to pass this security verification may result in denial of service.
1. No Smoking inside the unit, including Medical Cannabis. Smoking is allowed outside and the patio with the patio door shut.
$150 fine is imposed for smoking inside.
(Please be respectful to the neighbors, the host and the other guests. Even the smallest amount of smoke will seep into the furniture, bedding, A/C system and bathroom vents. It is extremely hard to get rid off and requires deep cleaning, rendering the unit unlivable for at least a week.)
2. Noise levels are to be kept generally low. This is a family complex and small children live next door. Quiet Hours are between 10 p.m. and 10 a.m. Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction off the property without refund or security deposit return.
3. Please turn off Lights ,TV and make sure all windows and the door are shut and locked when you are not in the condo.
4. The Pool and Spa is seasonal and access is decided by the HOA. Access hours are from 9 am to 10 pm. Please keep noise levels low for our neighbors. NO GLASS Containers allowed.
5. You may use the washer and dryer to wash your laundry, however, please use small loads so the machines do not get overloaded.
No laundry allowed from 9pm to 8am.
6. If you are renting only a single bedroom, feel free to enjoy all common areas of the condo, however, please keep these areas clean and tidy for the other guests to enjoy. Please refrain from leaving your personal items in the common areas when you at not immediately using them.
7. Because the “Condo Sharing Economy" is a new concept within this neighborhood, we ask that you please not discuss with other residents that you are renting the condo. If asked, we prefer that you say that you are our personal friends visiting.
8. Pets are not allowed on the property unless given prior consent.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 581 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Lived all over the US for most of my life. Loooove traveling! Enjoy meeting new people/travelers and hearing their stories. Love trying new food and languages, experiencing new cultures.Enjoy all kinds of adventures and swimming, hiking, skiing, etc. Can appreciate good art, music and movies.
I like to make sure my guests feel comfortable and cozy at my place and have everything they need for a pleasant stay. Whenever I have an opportunity I like giving tours of my favorite cities and sharing local secrets and tips. Looking forward to hosting you!