About this listing
My apartment is the perfect home for your discovery of whole Berlin!
It is ideally situated in the city center of Berlin, on famous Kurfürstendamm Boulevard in Berlin-Charlottenburg, next to the theatre Schaubühne and Adenauerplatz, former West Berlin. All kinds of busses and Underground are in 2 min. walking distance so you can reach all the interesting areas without any problem.
There are many individual shops and boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries, cinemas, theaters, drugstores and bars… around the corner, as well as an outdoor food market twice a week on the other side of the street. Several nice wooden playgrounds are in walking distance.
The apartment is situated on second floor with an elevator (very handy if you come with luggage or shopping bags :-), in a building, which was build by the well-known architect Mendelssohn around 1930 (Bauhaus). The building is kept under historic preservation. The apartment is very calm, it doesn’t face the street but a backyard, you have a very nice view with trees and green…
Entirely renovated and modernized in April 2011 the apartment is comfortable, newly furnished with lots of light. The modern living room has an integrated open kitchen with all facilities, wooden floor and French balcony (great for smokers because inside the apartment smoking is not allowed). The sleeping room has a very comfortable double bed 1.60m, a big storage and a window. There is a supplementary bed sofa for one person in the living room. The bathroom with shower is modern and brand new.
It is equipped with TV, Hifi-System, Wireless Internet (Wifi), Washing-machine/dryer, Espresso-machine… Personally I love the coffee maker, it makes great latte macchiato, milk coffee, Espresso etc. – a pure pleasure to get up in the morning!
I take a guarantee of 150 Euro, which I hand back to you in the end of your stay.
You are welcome to ask questions!
Generally there aren’t any “big” rules as long as you don’t smoke in the apartment or drive the neighbors crazy. Anyhow the following points could be very helpful for you and me:
• Please lower the heating before you go out – this will help me save money and will help to save the planet! The heating is very powerful and works very fast so even if you lower the heat when you go out you will have a warm and cozy home!
• Please read the instruction folder in the apartment. Here you’ll find all necessary information concerning, coffee maker, washing machine, TV… as well as some tips for discovering Berlin and the neighborhood.
• Please read the instructions before making coffee – you will enjoy the coffee maker much more!
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, but! The French balcony is ideal to smoke a cigarette outside :-)
• Pets are not allowed, I’m sorry!
• Guestbook – here you’ll find all kinds of Berlin recommendations, previous guests noted for you – feel free to add your own ones! Everybody will be very thankful!
• You can bring your own flash drive with your preferred music and plug it directly into the stereo system to entirely enjoy your stay!
• Arrival and departure time is flexible – just ask me!
• Late arrival after 10 pm maybe extra charged.
You are always welcome to contact me in case there might be a problem and I’ll take care of it as soon as possible.
Wish you a great stay in my Kudamm Apartment and a lovely Berlin Holiday!
Hi, I’m Marie. I really love to travel, it’s my favorite spear time activity. From many trips and experiences I know how important it is to feel good in a home away from home in order to totally enjoy a new place or city. So I’m looking forward to welcome new guests in my apartment and of course to explore more amazing places around the globe myself!