About this listing
ESCAPE FROM THE WORLD - Located within the serene luxury of the 2500 acre Barefoot Resort, relax in this serene North Myrtle Beach condo.
REVEL IN HOME COMFORTS - Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, cable televisions with VCR/DVD players, washer and dryer, and ceiling fans. Books, games, and videos are provided. The master bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom can be set up for one king-sized bed or two extra long twin beds. The living room sofa converts to a queen bed.
PLAY GOLF, SHOP OR ENJOY THE BEACH - The resort is home to four championship golf courses designed by world class golfers such as Greg Norman, Davis Love, Tom Fazio, and Pete Dye and is situated off of the Intercoastals. Drop by the new driving range. The beach is a short drive away. A complimentary shuttle is provided in the summer months.
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET - for your convenience.
FREE UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE - to the U.S. and Canada.
Discounted rate available for weeklong stays.
Summer is our high season. Summer bookings require a Saturday to Saturday stay, and has a stricter cancellation policy. We have more flexibility for bookings during non-summer months, or if there is last minute availablity.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. NO Early
2. SMOKING POLICY - This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PET POLICY - Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. Violation of the pet policy is grounds for eviction without refund. Any costs will be incurred by the guest.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A reservation deposit of $200 is required upon
booking. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within thirty (30) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services
rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No excessive cleaning is required.
h. NO early check-in or late check-out occurs.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), local law
enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex.
j. NO SMOKING has occurred in the unit. NO PETS have been kept in the unit.
k. NO HOUSE PARTIES are held in the unit. House parties are grounds for immediate
eviction without return of any funds.
6. PAYMENT - After May 15, full payment is due upon booking for reservations for the following June, July, or August. For other periods, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is due upon booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the unit rent. Credit card payments are also accepted. The advance payment is not a
damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date. No personal checks can be accepted within sixty (60) days of arrival. A $25 bank charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
7. CURRENCY – All monies must be in U.S. funds.
8. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or cancellations that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation within 60 days or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed. In no event shall the guest assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind.
11. MINIMUM STAY - THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday or peak periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. TELEPHONE POLICY – The unit provides telephone service which enables the caller to make local calls at no charge. All long distance calls are to be made collect or by credit card/calling card.
14. PARKING - Campers, trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed at Barefoot Resort.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate. Daily
maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
16. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
17. DIRECTIONS/KEY POLICY – Directions to the property and instructions for key pickup will be sent to the guest four (4) to seven (7) days before arrival. A $25 fee will be assessed for lost keys or lockouts.
18. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
19. PERSONAL RISK –The owners are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to guest belongings during the party’s stay. The property owner will be held harmless of any injury while staying at the property. The use of the pool is at your own risk. Owners are not responsible for injury while using the pool. There is no lifeguard. Some games supplied with the unit may have small parts which may be a choking hazard to small children. Adult guests are responsible for child supervision.
20. MAINTENANCE –THE GUEST AGREES TO NOTIFY THE OWNER IMMEDIATELY if a
maintenance problem develops at the vacation rental so that it can be remedied as quickly as possible. Owners reserve the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the vacation rental with reasonable notice, or without notice if the guest cannot be reached. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, equipment, etc. in the Rental Property although the property owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order.
21. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
22. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - In case of a mandatory evacuation, and as required by South Carolina State Law, we will refund for the days evacuated. The refund will be based upon total rental rate minus a $75 cleaning fee divided by the total length of stay.