About this listing
Set amidst rice fields, a true Thai style bungalow guesthouse located in the middle of paddy fields under the northern mountains in Pai, Thailand - a friendly and relaxing place where you can leave your cares behind.
- Tranquil, relaxed, hilltop setting
- Fresh cafe - Western and Thai food
- Private bathrooms with gas hot water and excellent water pressure
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Casual and friendly atmosphere
- Affordable quality
- Most bungalows have king-size premium quality beds, all have ensuite bathroom and a beautiful relaxing balcony
- Peace and quiet just fifteen minutes walk from town center.
About Pai, Thailand
Pai is a small town, nestled in a lush valley in Northern Thailand. A gentle breeze blows often, cool and refreshing, as one finds only in the Northern Thai region.
Foreigners and Thais co-exist here in a harmonious melange of artists, musicians, city-dwellers on holiday, nature enthusiasts, and adventurous backpackers.
Most people extend their stay when possible, and many return to this special place. This has led to an increase in tourist numbers, and an improved infrastructure to accommodate more people.
Despite some progress, Pai is still a beautiful and charming place, where you can find relaxation and peace.
Our cafe is usually open, but there is no kitchen for guest use.
Other things to note
Please Note: Our place emphasizes nature, not modern luxuries! And while we have done our best to ensure the quality of the wifi, beds, etc., there is
NO AC, there are NO TVs in the rooms. Also, if you do not have motorized transport, it will require at least TEN MINUTES WALK TO TOWN.
Mosquito nets are provided, but the BUNGALOWS ARE NOT COMPLETELY SEALED to the outside elements, so you may encounter some geckos or bugs!
Please keep noise down after 11pm. Thanks!