I'm renting a bedroom (room overlooking the garden) in my apartment in Amsterdam,
The room is located to the east of the city centre in a quiet, typical Amsterdam neighbourhood the "Indische Buurt". Amsterdam’s historic centre is less than 15 minutes away by bike or tram.
The features of the room are:
- Twin beds (80 x 200 cm, down quilts and pillows)
- 2 pure cotton towels for each guest
- reading lamps
- bedside table
- table with chairs
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mini bar
- alarm clock
- Hi-Fi system with radio, cd player, connection for mp3 player / phone
- map of Amsterdam and public transport
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Continental breakfast
- Bike rental
- Tickets for concerts, theatres and other events
- Guided city tour
- Leave your shoes in the entrance
- Do not smoke in the apartment or in the common parts of the building
- Feel free to leave your valuables in the room but at your own risk (in case of lost I will not be responsible)
- Keep a low volume between 22:00 and 8:00
- Do not open the door to strangers
- Before exiting make sure that the window of the room and the entrance door are well locked and the alarm on.
Upon arriving in Amsterdam, one can imagine asking oneself: Where is the fun nightlife? What are the local hot spots?
How can I experience the real life in this city? I offer you the opportunity to act, eat and sleep like-a-local!
I provide the traveler with the opportunity to connect with the local life in Amsterdam.