About this listing
Live in luxury with this beautiful furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Absorb the beautiful Toronto skyline with a wrap around balcony overlooking the CN Tower. It comfortably fits two and is just next door to the Convention and Rogers Centre!
The apartment includes:
• 2 Fully Furnished Bedrooms with Memory Foam Queen Mattresses
• 2 fully stocked washrooms (including 1 ensuite washroom)
• 400 sq ft wrap around balcony with a breathtaking view overlooking the CN Tower.
• High speed WiFi internet
• L-shape Sofa Bed (turns into a double bed)
• TV HD 60" 1080p
• Underground Parking spot
• Luxury Appliances: Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Dryer and Washing Machine
• Kitchen utensils and appliances: Toaster, Coffee Maker, Blender, Kettle, etc.
• 9" Ceilings
• 24 hr concierge & security service
• Outdoor swimming pool
• 24 hr unrestricted access to the gym
• Steam room, showers & locker
• Hot tub with whirlpool jets
• Minutes walk from public transport (subway & streetcar).
• Minutes walk from Financial District, CN tower, Rogers Centre (Jays & Argos), Air Canada Centre (Leafs, Raptors & Concerts), Harbourfront, Lake Ontario, Clubbing District, Metro Convention Centre.
• 10 minute drive to Yorkville, University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Korea Town, Greek Town, Castle Loma, Church Street.
• Close to major highways DVP (uptown) & QEW (Airport, Niagara Falls).
Guests will have access to the outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Interaction with Guests
Always available for help!
Living so close to downtown provides a rich and exciting experience. Metro Convention Centre & CN Tower is just across the street. Downstairs there are numerous restaurants and events to attend. The financial district is a couples minutes walk away.
1 parking spot is included with the listing. The TTC (public subway) is located 5 mins east of the condo. There are also regular streetcars travelling along King street.
Other Things to Note
Brand new condo with beautiful amenities, be sure to checkout the amenities floor!
House rule is to treat the place like you would your own home.
I'm an entrepreneur & designer working in technology. I love trying new foods and learning about different cultures. My favourite hobbies include diving, rock-climbing, tennis & kayaking. I lived in 3 continents growing up. Since then, I've had the fortune of traveling to 52 countries (11 via Airbnb!). Seeing the hospitality around us felt very natural & immediately made us want to give back and host. Since we joined Airbnb, we have hosted guests in 3 countries, and we have invited over 200 guests from all over the world into our homes :)
My girlfriend lives in Switzerland and my work often takes me to San Francisco, so I've started spending much of my time abroad. I grew up in Toronto and know the city very well, so happy to be the occasional tour guide!