Live in luxury with this beautiful furnished 2 bedroom apartment that's brand new. Absorb the beautiful Toronto skyline with a wrap around balcony overlooking the CN Tower. It comfortably fits two and is centrally located downtown at John & Front.
The apartment includes:
• 2 Fully Furnished Bedrooms with Memory Foam Mattresses
• 2 fully stocked washrooms (including 1 ensuite washroom)
• 400 sqft wrap around balcony with a breathtaking view overlooking the CN Tower.
• High speed WiFi internet
• L-shape Sofa Bed
• TV HD 60" 1080p
• Underground Parking spot
• Luxury Appliances: Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge
• Kitchen utensils and appliances: Toaster, Coffee Maker, Blender, Kettle, etc.
• 9" Ceilings
• Washer & Dryer
• 24 hr concierge & security service
• Outdoor swimming pool
• 24 hr unrestricted access to the gym
• Patio with BBQ area
• Conference & business rooms with free WiFi & computers
• Steam room, showers & locker
• Hot tub with whirlpool jets
• Minutes walk from public transport (subway & streetcar).
• Minutes walk from Financial District, CN tower, Rogers Centre (Jays & Argos), Air Canada Centre (Leafs, Raptors & Concerts), Harbourfront, Lake Ontario, Clubbing District, Metro Convention Centre.
• 10 minute drive to Yorkville, University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Korea Town, Greek Town, Castle Loma, Church Street.
• Close to major highways DVP (uptown) & QEW (Airport, Niagara Falls).
Guests will have access to the outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Interaction with Guests
Due to the nature of my work I may be traveling. But someone will be designated to meet you with the keys, and provide any help or assistance if needed.
Living so close to downtown provides a rich and exciting experience. Metro Convention Centre & CN Tower is just across the street. Downstairs there are numerous restaurants and events to attend. The financial district is a couples minutes walk away.
1 parking spot is included with the listing. The TTC (public subway) is located 5 mins east of the condo. There are also regular streetcars travelling along King street.
Other Things to Note
Brand new condo with beautiful amenities, be sure to checkout the amenities floor!
House rule is to treat the place like you would your own home.
Our host, Becca, was waiting for us when we arrived and showed us the condo and how to access parking. The condo was just as described and had everything we would need for our stay. The condo is in a great location. Thanks for everything!
Great stay at this condo. It was seem less to get the keys to the place when I needed to and the condo was just as it was described. I would definitely stay there again.
Such a beautiful space in a fantastic location. Clean, comfortable and beautiful... Anytime I had a question the answer was a text message away. I was provided everything I could've needed and am very thankful for the overall experience. I will definitely look to rent here again.
The apartment was very clean, exactly as pictured and in an awesome location! Becca was a great host - she made sure we got to the parking garage, showed us the apartment and even recommended an amazing place to eat dinner. We would definitely stay there again.
Great host, clean, central located, and every as described in the listing. Becca was super accommodating, I would definitely stay here again.
The host was very helpful and welcoming , the location was great, right across CN tower and rogers center, close to shops and restaurants, modern interior and inside parking included, the host provided me with email that included all the best recommended restaurants, bars, shops and anything else that we were interested.
This host has 102 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm an entrepreneur & designer working in technology. I love trying new foods and learning about different cultures. My favourite hobbies include diving, rock-climbing, tennis & kayaking. I lived in 3 continents growing up. Since then, I've had the fortune of traveling to 52 countries (11 via Airbnb!). Seeing the hospitality around us felt very natural & immediately made us want to give back and host. Since we joined Airbnb, we have hosted guests in 3 countries, and we have invited over 200 guests from all over the world into our homes :)
My girlfriend lives in Switzerland and my work often takes me to San Francisco, so I've started spending much of my time abroad. I grew up in Toronto and know the city very well, so happy to be the occasional tour guide!