About this listing
Free Portable Wifi Router!!!!! – Essential item for traveling around Korea
[Downtown Seoul//Super Comfortable Bed//Reasonable Price]
Are you looking for a well-furnished apt. at the downtown Seoul at a reasonable price?
Visit Ella's studio!
My studio is located at the center of Seoul; close enough to everything but in a mellow neighborhood. The prime location with reasonable price is best for tourists and students!
1. Easy transportation: Only 5 minutes on foot from my studio to Seoul Station line 1 & 4 and AREX (Airport Rail Road), KTX and bus stops.
2. Perfect base from which to explore Seoul: A few minutes on foot, by bus, metro or cab to the most important places in Seoul; Myungdong, Namdae-mun/Dongdae-mun Market, Hongdae, Shinchon, Samchung-dong (Bukchon), Insadong, Jong-no, Jongak, Kwanghwamun or Itaewon.
3. A large super market (Lotte mart) and Lotte Outlet for your shopping will take only 8 min. 24hr convenience store is accessible from the same building.
4. Many restaurants (local food, Korean BBQ, Chimaek-fried checken and beer, pub), the best Zimzzilbang spa, cosmetic shops & shopping mall are near.
5. Safety: The studio is located in a secure neighborhood and there are digital door locks at the entrance of the building, usually open during the day, and my flat both.
It is an entire apartment with privacy (NO SHARE), on the 4th floor (with elevator). This apartment has everything you need for a peaceful quiet rest after a busy eventful day.
1. Bed & Bedsides: To take a good sleep and keep your best condition is very important to fully enjoy your trip. So I prepared the bed very carefully. It is double layered queen size bed for the most comfort, which is made up of pocket spring with latex pillow top. For the third guest, a foldable mattress will be provided.
You will love the atmospheric indirect lighting on the bedhead. Clean cotton sheets, fluffy pillows, warm duvet will be provided. If you would like to split the mattresses, please let me know in advance so that I can change the arrangements and prepare extra bedding.
There are also bedside tables, enough sockets, full-length mirror, hair dryer, comb, spacious cupboards for clothes and storage, and chairs with night stand.
2. Kitchen: A complete kitchen with basic cooking necessities; sink, refrigerator, stove, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, frying pan, pot, cutlery and tableware. Washing machine and detergent. Big table to eat, write your travel diary and chat with your company on it.
3. Bathroom: Korean-style(shower and toilet) with shower curtain. Free amenities such as clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, soap, and toilet papers.
4. Others: Free Home WiFi and portable WiFi router, free rental of transportation card that a guest need to charge before use, vacuum cleaner, air conditioning, cable TV (Full HD) with a lot of channels, free parking lot. Floor heating system and 24hr hot shower.
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me at your convenience for any question. I let the guest know my personal mobile messenger to make it easy to communicate with and will respond to your ask quickly.
A detailed instruction of facilities in English will be provided in the room.
• Park: Cheongpa Children's park
; A park is up the road, 3 min walk from the house, where one can go for a run, play basketball, football, and use free exercise equipment.
•Restaurants; Korean BBQ, Fried chicken, Pork Back-bone Stew, etc.
•#262 Bus stop is 3 min walk
•Line 1&4 Subway station is 10 min walk
Other Things to Note
1. From the INC airport : You can take an AREX(Express train; 40min-8$ / All stops train; 50min-3$) from Airport ICN to Seoul station and come out at exit #4.
Or take Airport Bus 6001(14$) to Seoul station bus transfer station #3 platform. Then walk inside Seoul station and go to exit #1.
2. The room charge is before guest service fee from Airbnb.
3. The cleaning fee is for only once(before you check in). I do not provide you with a daily cleaning service.
4. The security deposit will be charged through airbnb only when a loss or damage is incurred in my facility.
** No smoking
** Please note that the apartment is in a residential buildings and it's for sleeping and relaxing. No parties or loud volumes!
** Please collect garbage before you check out.
** Please wash all kitchen tools and dishes before you leave.
** Please inform me if you damaged any items in the room.
We had a great experience at Ella's studio. She returned my messages immediately, answered our questions, and met us at the apartment. It was exactly what we needed and she has made excellent optimization of the space. The wifi egg lasted all day every day and was a great asset on the trip. We'd definitely recommend her space to others.
Ella was so kind, she sent the very detailed scription about how to get to her place with clear pictures before I arrived, so it was so easy to get to. The building is just located at airport railroad side of Seoul station which is very central and convinient to go everywhere of Seoul and taking the train to other cities:) the community is peaceful, with coffee shop, BBQ shop and 24 hours store around, very good!
Ella was a very nice host. The apartment was all clean and the location is so conveniently located near Seoul station. Ella was there to greet me and gave me a walkthrough of the apartment. She was also always available when help is required. If would definitely stay at her apartment again if I am to visit Seoul
This is my first booking with airbnb and it was fantastic! My partner and I had a pleasant time staying at Ella's apartment! Highly recommended! The location is superb; 5-10 minutes walk to nearby Seoul Station and Lotte Mart.
The house is clean, cozy and equipped with what we needed. We enjoyed our stay throughout the trip. It was very easy for us to carry our luggage when checking out and went to the airport by AREX.
Too bad that I couldn’t meet Ella but I will definitely connect with Ella again on my next visit to Seoul. Great place and location!
Ella was a great host. She made me feel very welcome and was prompt with answering any questions I had. The location was great, as stated, only 5 minutes from Seoul Station, but still in a quiet neighbourhood, which she gave extremely clear instructions on how to get there.
It was really handy to have the portable wifi, which meant I could do research on the run.
I would highly recommend staying there and if I'm ever in Seoul again I would stay again.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ella
Hello, friends and neighbors all around the world!
I have traveled a lot of countries and worked at a hospital helping expats for years. I have loved to get acquainted with foreign friends since I was young, so studied English by myself and these-days I am learning Chinese.
I usually traveled alone and made friends there. And here I always keen to be your friend, chat about the sort of experiences you would like to have while staying in Seoul and help to plan itineraries.
Being an Airbnb host is a great joy to get along with many good people all over the world, esp. who are interested in my own country. If you need any help or information during your stay in Seoul, I would be more than happy to help you.
I have prepared my room with the best of my care as I would stay here in a foreign country.
Visit my studio and enjoy staying in the cozy home-like apartment near peaceful neighborhood but center located and hanging around with me!