About this listing
Only one-half block from the beach, in the center of Miami Beach's the Art Deco Shopping District, your South Beach vacation condo is just a few steps away from cafes, shops, exotic sports car rentals, scooter rentals, and restaurants, and a 5 minute walk from Mansion, Crobar, and INK.
Situated in the absolute heart of South Beach between Collins and Ocean at Eighth Street, this 800 square foot SOBE two-bedroom condominium features new furnishings, flat screen TV, gated and secured parking for one vehicle, elevator, and sleeping accommodations for a maximum of four to six.
* Flat screen TV
* Cable with PPV
* Central air conditioning
* One-half block from the beach, behind Deco Drive
* Completely furnished... New linens, towels, everything...
* Two queen-size beds
* One futon
* One Leather Sofa
* One Small Balcony
* Full baths
* Full kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* 1 Bedrooms Available
* Includes Beach Towels, Beach Chair, Volleyball, Beach cooler
* All rooms come with blo-dryers and iron is included.
Miami Beach Historic Art Deco District
Bus, walking, taxis
I, as a requirement for renting the above described
property for vacation or recreational purposes, certify that I am at
least 21 years of age.
2. I agree that an agent of the Owner, may enter the
premises without notice in the event of an emergency. Every
effort however will be made to contact the renter before hand in order
to perform any necessary repairs or maintenance.
3. I agree that occupancy is not to exceed 6 (SIX) persons. If more than
the maximum number is found to be occupying the property, I agree that
this Agreement may be immediately terminated without a refund.
4. I agree that the property is a luxury RESIDENTIAL Condominium and
that I, those within my party, and our invitees will respect the quiet
nature of the condominium, by maintaining a low level of music or
other noise, and by not engaging in activities that may disturb the
residents (example: running in the hallways, playing with the
elevator, etc.). I further agree that if the condominium management,
or the police are called in to restore the quiet nature of the
condominium, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without
5. I agree that NO PETS are allowed on the premises, and that if pets
are found to be in the condo, an additional $250.00 cleaning fee will
be deducted from the security deposit.
6. I agree that NO SMOKING AT ALL WHATSOEVER is allowed in the Unit, and that I will not, nor will I allow any of my party, or our invitees to smoke in the
Unit, and if smoking is found to have occurred that an additional
cleaning fee of $250.00 will be deducted from the security deposit.****
7. I agree that I am financially responsible for all damage,
breakage, or loss of premises, except normal wear during my stay.
Any damage will be withdrawn from the security deposit, including
an additional cleaning fee of $250 if placed is trashed in any way.
8. I agree to leave the property in the same good and habitable
condition. Damage or notable conditions found upon arrival will be
reported to the Owner during check in. Otherwise, I agree that repair
costs for any damages may be submitted to the security deposit.
9. I agree that the owner will provide utilities, furniture and
fixtures, linens and towels.
10. I agree that prior to leaving, I will remove all trash, ensure
the dishes and cookware are present and clean, and the bedding and
towels are present.
11. If doing laundry, please separate the whites from the colors.
12. There is no sitting on leather sofa, microfiber futon or dining area
chairs if wet. Doing so will cost an additional cleaning fee and leather
treatment fee of $199.00 deducted from the security deposit.
All renters must be dry before sitting on these.
13. I agree that the owner shall not be liable to me or my guests,
licensees or invitees or any other persons for any injury, loss, or
damage to any person or property on or about the premises. I shall
hold Owner harmless and indemnified from and against all loss ordamage
occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises
and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his
guest, licensees, or invitees.
14. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is
for our guests' personal use only. Guest is a licensee of the owner,
not a tenant.
15. I agree to return the 2 keys to the lockbox and leave the gate
opener and parking permit in the unit upon check out.
16. Lost parking Permit: $99, Lost Parking Remote: $99, Lost Keys: $99 each
17. Snack Bar Items consumed will be withdrawn from the security deposit.
18. Kitchen can be used for any form of cooking except deep frying
(sauté is fine), as it stains the entire kitchen and several hours of additional
cleaning are required.
Please ask owner if you have any questions on this.
If deep frying is found to have been used, $199
will be withdrawn from the deposit.
19. If a renter does not checkout at the required and agreed upon
checkout time, a $100 late checkout fee will be assessed for the first
hour, before noon. If renter does not leave after the second hour
(1pm) the full security deposit is in danger of being forfeited,
since the new group coming in will be inconvenienced as well as the