About this listing
Centrally located in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 3 short blocks to the L train (Bedford Station) and steps away from McCarren park. This bright duplex apartment is an upscale home base to explore NYC with.
Luxurious, modern and quiet, the living room features a 20’ tall ceiling that covers the living space in bright and natural light.
- 1 Bedroom with a queen size bed.
- 1 Bathroom with deep soaking tub.
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- High Speed Fiber Optics Internet (50/50 Mbps).
- Washer/Dryer in the apartment.
- Private balcony.
- Large communal roof area with amazing 360 views of Brooklyn and Manhattan skyline.
- Well equipped gym with cable TV.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
-Towels and linens.
-WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one time only cleaning fee of $65 that covers the cost of professional cleaning before your stay.
We do have a small dog that lives here part time. He will not be in the apartment when you check in. If you are allergic to dogs, it might not be a great place for you. Also, we do not provide a TV as we are a TV free household.
Gym, Private Balcony.
Interaction with Guests
“Few other enclaves inspire the kind of love-it-or-loathe-it partisanship that this one does. But the thing to remember is that Williamsburg is actually a rather large neighborhood, both in population (it’s home to about 125,000 people, about the same as Harlem) and geography. Near the L-train stops, it offers a fantastically array of bars, restaurants, and shopping, and some sparkling new developments. The eastern and southern borders are more affordable but less safe, and lag in retail density and access to green space.” - New York Magazine
Williamsburg is either loved or hated for being the epic center of hipsterdom. While Bedford Avenue can be tragically hip (and noisy), we love everything about our immediate surroundings (just 2 blocks from Bedford but mercifully quiet). There is a selection of fantastic coffee shops near by (Gimme Coffee, Blue Bottle, etc ), insanely delicious food around (Best Pizza, Rye, Five Leaves, samurai mama, Beco, etc), great shopping, and as much people watching as you can stand.
For those who want to experience a less touristy and a more creative New York, a stay in Williamsburg is hard to beat.
3 blocks from Bedford L stop on Driggs and North 7th.
We are happy to host you but we do have a couple of rules to make sure everyone has a great time!
1. No smoking allowed indoors.
2. Please do not remove any books from the apartment.
3. Please do load the dishwasher before you leave.
4. No unauthorized over night guests
5. No parties
6. Sorry but we can not accommodate children.
Please be respectful to our neighbors.