The Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge is a cozy, classic mountain retreat along the banks of Lake Tahoe. Guests enjoy unparalleled mountain and lake views, year-long outdoor activities, and a quaint ambiance that makes this resort an award winner. Set in a traditional mountain lodge style with warm, natural wood; and featuring a gas fireplace and fully-equipped kitchen. Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge charges a Daily Resort Fee of $22 per night which is collected at the front desk during check-in.
Free parking on premises
Things to keep in mind
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in.
- A credit card is required at check in for incidentals
- A Daily Resort Fee of $22 per night will be collected at the front desk during check-in. If arriving after hours, please be sure to check in at the Front Desk the following morning to take care of your Nightly Resort Service Fee and check out paperwork.
- Check-in time is at 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Special requests for view rooms or specific unit numbers cannot be guaranteed. Room moves may be required.
- Pictures on listing are a representation of the unit. View requests are based on availability and not guaranteed.
- No Pets. If you have a service animal, please contact the resort prior to your arrival. Violation of the pet policy will result in a $300 cleaning fee and immediate removal of your pet or forfeiture of your stay.
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
-Guest exceeding occupancy will be charged $250 per day per person.
-The resort allows ONE car per unit. Additional parking is not available onsite.
-Please make sure you load and run the dishwasher and leave your unit in an acceptable manner. Damage or excessive cleaning will result in a charge of $300 or more to be determined by Management
-Quiet time is between 10:00pm – 8:00am. Please be courteous and adhere to this policy.