About this listing
Downtown 60 sq.m. apartment. Appropriate for 4 or max 5 people.
Near St. Demetrios church. 5' walk to Aristotelous sq. or Rotunda. Next to super markets, stores, bakeries and the nightlife of the city.
WiFi, Air conditioning and heating available.
Questions? Ask us anything, anytime!
A 60 m2 apartment that accommodates up to 5 persons. There is a cozy bedroom with a brand new double bed, a sofa that can easily become a queen size bed for 2 persons and an extra folded bed (on demand, if needed). The flat is located in a pedestrian street, on the ground floor of the building. It also has a small balcony, overlooking the neighborhood.
Our guests have full access to all amenities of the house.
Interaction with Guests
We are available 24/7 via airbnb inbox or telephone/ SMS.
The apartment lies between the core of the city center and the upper town. It is strategically located near all major Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and contemporary monuments and landmarks. Just 2' walk from Kemal Ataturk's house, St. Demetrios Church, Alaca Imaret (Ishak Pasha Mosque) and Prophet Elijah Church. 5' walk from Aristotelous or Galerius Arch (Kamara) or Rotunda.
Near to the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city center. Great spot if you are here to enjoy Thessaloniki's nightlife.
- You can wander around in the historical center of the city on foot
- Local busses available
- 20-30' to the airport by taxi (via the ring road)
- 5' by taxi to the central train station
Other Things to Note
Available for you:
- WiFi Internet
- Linen and fresh towels
- Kitchen equipment
- Bathroom essentials
- Telephone (you can receive calls from anywhere and call within Greece for free)
- Check In & Check Out:
Check in & Check out times might be flexible when there are no other bookings on the same day, so please ask us and we will do our best to help!
- Please take care of the house as if it was yours
- In case you wish to smoke, please use the balcony
- Please don't throw paper or other waste in the toilet
- Please turn OFF when going out or checking out:
-any electric devices (oven, iron, tv)
-the water heater (must be turned off after each use)
- Please lock/ secure the apartment when going out or checking out