About this listing
Beautiful bedroom within a 2 bedroom and 1 bath apartment in Boston's Chinatown with easy access to public transportation, amazing food, and the Boston Common. Perfect for one person or a couple.
Private room inside a comfortable and cozy 3rd floor apartment with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and thermal light-adjusting blinds.
The room features a full-size bed with clean linens, two bed-side tables, and closet space. Two large sliding "barn doors" close off the room to provide privacy.
Guests will have full access to the private guest bedroom and SHARED access to the kitchen, dining room, and bathroom. Washer & dryer access will be available upon request.
Guests will be given keys upon arrival in order to freely access the apartment during the visit. All keys must be returned before departure.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible and can be adjusted based on availability. We can also work out early drop-off and late pick-up times for your luggage.
Boston's Chinatown has all kinds of amazing, addictive, and affordable food (not just Chinese food!). Close to grocery stores, shopping, AMC Theatres, Downtown, and beautiful historical sites.
Our location is so convenient!
– South Station = 0.2 mile **4-minute walk!**
– Silver Lines [SL1] [SL4] [SL5] = 0.2 to 0.4 mile
– Orange Line @ Chinatown Station = 0.2 mile
– Tufts University = 0.2 mile
– Green Line @ Boylston Street = 0.3 mile
– Boston Common = 0.3 mile
– Emerson College = 0.3 mile
– Downtown Boston & Downtown Crossing = 0.4 mile
– Red Line @ Park Street = 0.5 mile
– Newbury Street = 0.6 mile
– Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market = 0.8 mile
– Boston Harbor & The Waterfront = 0.9 mile
– New England Aquarium = 0.9 mile
– Copley Square & Boston Public Library = 1.0 mile
– The North End aka “Little Italy" = 1.0 mile
– Boston Convention & Exhibition Center = 1.0 mile
– Charles River = 1.0 mile
– Harvard University
– MIT (MA Institute of Technology)
– BU (Boston University)
– Prudential Center
– Hynes Convention Center
– Berklee College of Music
– Boston Conservatory
– Fenway Park & The Red Sox
– Northeastern University
– Museum of Fine Arts
Boston Logan International - Take the Silver Line [SL1] to South Station and walk 4 minutes to the apartment.
Be respectful of neighbors, no loud or disruptive behavior.
No smoking and no pets. Please clean up after yourself.