About this listing
The Beautiful Suburb of Belsize Park, only few minutes walk to both Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and Belsize Park Station (Northern Line). (Zone 2) As shown on the map, within minutes of easy access to Central London!
... Our Friendly Office Staff Believe You'll Enjoy the Benefits of What's Prepared for You...
Each Self-Contained Double Studio Flat includes: En Suite (shower & toilet), hot/cold water & central heating at your personal preference, coloured TV, 2 electric hobs and cooker, refrigerator/freezer, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking pans, glasses etc. All the necessary cooking utensils for your convenience offering you the freedom to eat what you want, when you want. Although, you may be tempted to try one of Belsize Park's Tasty, Trendy Restaurants only minutes walking distance!
- WIFI Wireless Internet Access Codes (purchase directly from your device by connecting to WIFI SPARK - £5 p/day, £15 p/week and £30 p/month).
- Washing/Drying Machine coin opperated, available for you in the common parts.
- Towels, Toilet Paper, Soap & Bedding will all be prepared for you initially for welcoming. Saving you the time from having to sort it yourself!
... We're Confident You'll Enjoy Your Stay, Thats Why We're Certain We'll See You Soon...
- On arrival, please come to 37 Belsize Avenue, NW3 4BN (main office) to collect the keys. Office hours: (Mon - Fri) 09:30 till 18:30, (Sat) 11:00 till 15:30, (Sun) CLOSED.
- Check in time is 15:00. However if your accommodation is ready earlier, we will check you in!
- Check out time is 11:00. To make it easier for you, you can leave the keys inside the room and close the door behind you. Saves you the trip back to the main office.
- If you plan on arriving outside of office hours (or on Sunday) please contact us to let us know in advance so we can advise you of alternative methods to receive the keys.
- If you have any maintenance issues contact us, we will maintain for you.
- Respect your neighbours, maintain your noise levels.
- No smoking.
- No pets.