About this listing
The Beautiful Suburb of Belsize Park, only few minutes walk to both Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and Belsize Park Station (Northern Line). (Zone 2) As shown on the map, within minutes of easy access to Central London!
... Our Friendly Office Staff Believe You'll Enjoy the Benefits of What's Prepared for You...
Each Self-Contained Double Studio Flat includes: En Suite (shower & toilet), hot/cold water & central heating at your personal preference, coloured TV, 2 electric hobs and cooker, refrigerator/freezer, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking pans, glasses etc. All the necessary cooking utensils for your convenience offering you the freedom to eat what you want, when you want. Although, you may be tempted to try one of Belsize Park's Tasty, Trendy Restaurants only minutes walking distance!
- WIFI Wireless Internet Access Codes (purchase directly from your device by connecting to WIFI SPARK - £5 p/day, £15 p/week and £30 p/month).
- Washing/Drying Machine coin opperated, available for you in the common parts.
- Towels, Toilet Paper, Soap & Bedding will all be prepared for you initially for welcoming. Saving you the time from having to sort it yourself!
... We're Confident You'll Enjoy Your Stay, Thats Why We're Certain We'll See You Soon...
- On arrival, please come to 37 Belsize Avenue, NW3 4BN (main office) to collect the keys. Office hours: (Mon - Fri) 09:30 till 18:30, (Sat) 11:00 till 15:30, (Sun) CLOSED.
- Check in time is 15:00. However if your accommodation is ready earlier, we will check you in!
- Check out time is 11:00. To make it easier for you, you can leave the keys inside the room and close the door behind you. Saves you the trip back to the main office.
- If you plan on arriving outside of office hours (or on Sunday) please contact us to let us know in advance so we can advise you of alternative methods to receive the keys.
- If you have any maintenance issues contact us, we will maintain for you.
- Respect your neighbours, maintain your noise levels.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
Daniels is nice and give you good service. The apartment is fine and has everything you need. Good location just a few minutes walk away from Swiss Cottage and Belsize Park station.
This was the 3rd time stay at Daniels and it all went well. I appreciate Daniels quick responses and flexible arrangements.
The apartment was in a good condition and clean upon arrival. :)
The area the apartment was in, is lovely and very safe. Conveniently located with access to restaurants, bars etc.
Overall a very good experience and I would recommend the apartment to anyone that wants to stay in London for a few days.
The listing was exactly as per the picture. We were very pleased with the room. Nice location and helpful host.
Would definitely book again if staying in the Camden area.
Good morning James,
Thank you taking the time to review your stay with me. It was a pleasure accommodating you during your time in London. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the room and enjoyed the local area. It goes without saying that you are welcome back anytime!
All the best,
The room was as described and photographed, after picking my key up at the main office I was given simple directions to my building, the room was even ready earlier than the signed check in after I sent Daniel an email. Overall a very positive experience
The neighbourhood was pleasant and the apartment was very convenient for getting to Swiss Cottage station.
Mi pareja y yo nos decidimos por este alojamiento por la zona en la que estaba ubicado y por su proximidad a las estaciones de metro.
Al llegar fuimos directamente a la oficina y rápidamente nos atendió Daniel, nos entrego las llaves y nos indico el camino hasta el estudio muy amablemente.
El estudio tiene un buen tamaño para una pareja, la cama era grande y el cuarto estaba limpio, las únicas pegas que le pongo son que el que teníamos nosotros estaba en un tercer piso, sin ascensor, cuyas escaleras eran muy estrechas y nos costo bastante subir y bajar las maletas y que las paredes parecían de papel y se escuchaba todo lo que hablaban los vecinos que por cierto eran bastante ruidosos y se ponían a hablar por teléfono cada día a las 3 o las 4 de la mañana.
Aun así, recomiendo los apartamentos de Daniel por lo mencionado anteriormente, ademas la zona en la que se ubica es muy bonita y tranquila y el piso ( el que teníamos nosotros, no se los demás) era muy confortable.
Así que para finalizar puedo decir que estoy satisfecho tanto con el apartamento como con Daniel, nuestro anfitrión y que repetiríamos la experiencia con el si es que volviéramos algún día.
Good morning Adrian! I wanted to express my thanks at your very detailed and lovely review! I'm delighted to hear that you really enjoyed the local beautiful area! I really hope to be able to accommodate you again in the not too distant future!
Wishing you all the best,
This host has 229 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Daniel
Welby - A family business EST since 1979 - specialists in providing short term accommodation. We manage/maintain/let over 300 of our own properties in the beautiful suburban area of BELSIZE PARK.