About this listing
The Beautiful Suburb of Belsize Park, only few minutes walk to both Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and Belsize Park Station (Northern Line). (Zone 2) As shown on the map, within minutes of easy access to Central London!
... Our Friendly Office Staff Believe You'll Enjoy the Benefits of What's Prepared for You...
Each Self-Contained Double Studio Flat includes: En Suite (shower & toilet), hot/cold water & central heating at your personal preference, coloured TV, 2 electric hobs and cooker, refrigerator/freezer, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking pans, glasses etc. All the necessary cooking utensils for your convenience offering you the freedom to eat what you want, when you want. Although, you may be tempted to try one of Belsize Park's Tasty, Trendy Restaurants only minutes walking distance!
- WIFI Wireless Internet Access Codes (purchase directly from your device by connecting to WIFI SPARK - £5 p/day, £15 p/week and £30 p/month).
- Washing/Drying Machine coin opperated, available for you in the common parts.
- Towels, Toilet Paper, Soap & Bedding will all be prepared for you initially for welcoming. Saving you the time from having to sort it yourself!
... We're Confident You'll Enjoy Your Stay, Thats Why We're Certain We'll See You Soon...
- On arrival, please come to 37 Belsize Avenue, NW3 4BN (main office) to collect the keys. Office hours: (Mon - Fri) 09:30 till 18:30, (Sat) 11:00 till 15:30, (Sun) CLOSED.
- Check in time is 15:00. However if your accommodation is ready earlier, we will check you in!
- Check out time is 11:00. To make it easier for you, you can leave the keys inside the room and close the door behind you. Saves you the trip back to the main office.
- If you plan on arriving outside of office hours (or on Sunday) please contact us to let us know in advance so we can advise you of alternative methods to receive the keys.
- If you have any maintenance issues contact us, we will maintain for you.
- Respect your neighbours, maintain your noise levels.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
The flat was a bit small, but very clean. The zone is very quiet, and subway is near. Daniel was accurate and everthing has gone well.
I have had a good Holiday spot. Thank you Daniel.
Daniel saved my skin on this trip, having had a hotel booking cancel 2 days beforehand! He was very polite and helpful. The offices are easy to find via public transport. The rooms are clean and have anything you might need, and in a fantastic part of town for getting around - right between two tube lines made it so easy to get to kings cross and wembley. Plus on recommendation from the office staff we found a lovely little breakfast place only 2 mins up the road. I'll certainly keep Daniel in mind for any trip to London in the future
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! I'm happy to hear that you made the most of the easy transport links and found the accommodation convenient.
I really hope to welcome you back soon!
Best wishes and enjoy the rest of the summer!
Really great room. Good location. Really warm.
The flat had all the amenities advertised. It was one of many flats in different buildings, all rented out through a business setup. The flat I was given was close to Swiss Cottage tube, not Belsize Park, so would recommend checking in advance if the specific location is important to you. Never met Daniel, but I was able to reach him on his mobile when I needed help with directions and with the heating. Fairly basic accommodation, but I would use again.
Après avoir récupéré un premier studio en piteux état, nous avons obtenu un autre studio tout juste rénové
Ces petits studios sont proches d un arrêt de métro, et conviennent pour un court séjour londonien
Le quartier est très agréable,calme, tranquille
We were a bit disapointed with the size of the entire place and especially bed. It said bed would fit two people, but that was not the case. We stayed one night. We tried to make it happen, but the bed was really too small for two people, hence we looked for the host right in the morning (less than 24h after checkin). Daniel was kind, but he was not able to help us and directed us to Airbnb. We were not able to reach Airbnb at the time, so we left to new hotel which we had to pay in advance (we had five nights booked with Daniel, but stayed only one).
As Daniel told us that he could not do anything for us, we notified Airbnb.
Initially, agent at Airbnb did not help, but then after we came back from the trip we got really good agent and all was sorted out.
This is a great place in a great neighborhood. The flat is close to two different tube stops and overground. Easy walking distance to Hampstead Heath and Camden Town and even Regent's Park if you're feeling adventurous. Lots of shopping nearby including three grocery stores. Daniel is very professional and accommodating and a nice person to boot. I stayed here for a month and enjoyed every minute of it. Highly and enthusiastically recommended.
This host has 232 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Daniel
Welby - A family business EST since 1979 - specialists in providing short term accommodation. We manage/maintain/let over 300 of our own properties in the beautiful suburban area of BELSIZE PARK.