The Beautiful Sburb of Belsize Park, only few minutes walk to both Swiss Cottage Station (Jubilee Line) and Belsize Park & Chalk Farm Station (Northern Line). (Zone 2) As shown on the map, within minutes of easy access to Central London!
... Our Friendly Office Staff Believe You'll Enjoy the Benefits of What's Prepared for You...
Each Self-Contained Double Studio Flat includes: En Suite (shower & toilet), hot/cold water & central heating at your personal preference, plasma TV, 4 electric hobs and cooker, refrigerator/freezer, kettle, crockery, cutlery, cooking pans, glasses etc. All the necessary cooking utensils for your convenience offering you the freedom to eat what you want, when you want. Although, you may be tempted to try one of Belsize Park's Tasty, Trendy Restaurants only minutes walking distance!
- WIFI Wireless Internet Access Codes (purchase directly from your device by connecting to WIFI SPARK - £5 p/day, £15 p/week and £30 p/month).
- Washing/Drying Machine coin opperated, available for you in the common parts.
- Towels, Toilet Paper, Soap & Bedding will all be prepared for you initially for welcoming. Saving you the time from having to sort it yourself!
... We're Confident You'll Enjoy Your Stay, Thats Why We're Certain We'll See You Soon...
- On arrival, please come to 37 Belsize Avenue, NW3 4BN (main office) to collect the keys. Office hours: (Mon - Fri) 09:30 till 18:30, (Sat) 11:00 till 15:30, (Sun) CLOSED.
- Check in time is 15:00. However if your accommodation is ready earlier, we will check you in!
- Check out time is 11:00. To make it easier for you, you can leave the keys inside the room and close the door behind you. Saves you the trip back to the main office.
- If you plan on arriving outside of office hours (or on Sunday) please contact us to let us know in advance so we can advise you of alternative methods to receive the keys.
- If you have any maintenance issues contact us, we will maintain for you.
- Respect your neighbours, maintain your noise levels.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
The place was clean, easy to get to after receiving the keys. There was a small problem with the warm water, but they fixed it right away which assured me they were very well on top of maintenance. The next time I visit London, I will be contacting Daniel again.
Good morning Howard,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at my accommodation. I really appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that found the accommodation clean and check in process easy. Of course, you are always welcome back!
Wishing you a happy 2015!
All the best,
Daniel is a great host. In our two months at Daniel's, he has been always available to help in whatever needed. The flat is exactly as described at the Airbnb website; clean with a wonderful and very convenient location (5 min walk from Primrose hill). Don't expect something fancy since this is not what you would get here. The flat is small but cozy. Will definitely come back to Daniel's in our next time in London. Five stars big time!
Good morning Cica,
Thank you for your wonderful kind words and for taking the time to leave me such a lovely review! I'm delighted to hear that you had a great time and found the location convenient. It obviously goes without saying that you are welcome back anytime!
You were a pleasure to accommodate and I would recommend you as a guest!
Seasonal greetings and best wishes for the New Year!
Just what we needed! Great friendly service, will be booking again in the near future!
The room was as described and it was clean. The neighbourhood is nice, very calm, very nice gardens and nature. We even saw a fox in our garden :) Awesome!
The WIFI is NOT for free, you have to register and pay for it.
The bathroom is very mouldy!!!
And the floor smells terrible.
Anyway, I liked and enjoyed my stay as the sleeping room was fine with a big window and everything we needed.
I've been in London with my bestfriend in september 2014. Daniel was very kind, he found the best room that he had in that moment for us even we could choose. We were in a room in 37 Belsize Avenue. The room was exactly as we saw in the pictures, it had private kitchen and bathroom, that was very important for us, and everything was really clean. I think the situation was perfect, the tube is just to 5min walking, the bus as well, and there's a supermarket where they close at 23h very close. I recomend it 100%. Thanks Daniel for everything, I hope come back soon!
Anna - Barcelona
Host made it simple to get the key. The place was as described. The bed was very comfortable. Quiet neighbourhood! A much better experience than a previous stay at the hotel down the street for the same price.
Everything was fine, great location and quite neighbourhood! Very close to buses, Swiss Cottage (jubilee) and Chalk farm (northerm) tube.
This host has 242 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welby - A family business EST since 1979 - specialists in providing short term accommodation. We manage/maintain/let over 300 of our own properties in the beautiful suburban area of BELSIZE PARK.