About this listing
OUR CALENDAR IS ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! YOU CAN BOOK IT WITHOUT ASKING THE AVAILABILITY!
We have 4 apartments in the same building, 2 of them next to each other! So it is also great for group of friends: we can accomodate 10 persons!
Very comfortable for two couples or a family. Also convenient for families with small child: We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, chamber pot and tub at no extra charge. The rooms are spacious and light, each app. 20m2. All in recently renovated condition. A warm, cozy 1 bedroom plus living room with American kitchen apartment complete with a dining table that seats six. Designed by IKEA interior decorator.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
Interaction with Guests
Me or one of my colleagues will be happy to welcome you upon your arrival. I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. We'll give you the keys and explain all you should know about our neighborhood. I am always available via email and SMS (also on What's App) as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants.
The apartment is located 50m from Andrássy Avenue in the famous Franz Liszt square, one of the best places in Budapest for having a coffee or a glass of good Hungarian wine. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Terézváros - The 6th district of Budapest is the most ‘uptownish’ quarter of the city. Andrássy Avenue goes all along this part of the town; it has always been the most elegant avenue since the beginning of the century and even today, the luxury shops and apartments are found here. This district is the typical example of uptown life, and nightlife is unique here as well. There are hundreds of pubs, clubs, revue-bars, theatres, shops and fast-food places. Do not miss a night adventure here.
In Oktogon Square Grand Boulevard crosses Andrássy Avenue, which collects most traffic from the downtown. there are 2 tram lines, 1 metro line and 1 bus line, which link the city centre's parts.The stations are just 2 minutes from our apartment's entrace.
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is an elevator.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure.
2. Parking is app. 5 min. by walk and app. is 2.500HUF/day.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. In heating season the normal temperature is
- morning (7.30-9.30am) 19-21 celsius degrees
- evening (phone number hidden) celsius degrees
- rest of the day 17-19 celsius degrees
inside the apartment. These are the guaranteed values, generally it is much better.