About this listing
A romantic private studio with pvt. entrance, Internet, cable TV, refrigerator, coffee and tea-maker. Centrally located. 1 mile to beach, restaurants, and shopping. 2 miles to downtown Santa Monica. 15 mins from LAX. 2 bikes
Charming and romantic describes this unique private studio in an artist's home in Venice Beach. The studio is cozy with a VERY comfortable queen bed. Cable TV and wifi are available. Retreat in a very private, artist's home. Coffee, tea, fridge,microwave, dishes are included in your room. The bathroom has a European romantic feel that will easily accommodate your needs.
We live across the street from a golf course and a park.
FABULOUS LOCATION, ACTUALLY AMAZING!!
We live 1 mile from the beach, 5 minutes from the Venice Canals, 5 minutes from the Marina where boating & kayaking are available. Whole Foods is walking distance as are many trendy restaurants.
2 bicycles are waiting for you!
The famous Abbot Kinney shopping area and 3rd St. Promenade are within minutes from our home. Not to forget the ever intriquing Main Street with a myriad of boutiques, eateries & bars. The boardwalk and the Santa Monica pier are also minutes from this unique home. Ocean Ave is riddled with one restaurant after another.
LAX , Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Museums, Malibu, trendy Silver Lake are all 20-30 minutes away.
Guests have in addition to their own studio and private entrance, a private outdoor sitting area. 2 bicycles are available. There's also a lovely koi pond in the back where you can relax and sip your morning tea or coffee.
Interaction with Guests
We are a very accommodating couple who love travel, will give you help & insight with your stay. We're happy to share the local dives, comedy clubs, & live music with you!
Our neighborhood is unique in all of Los Angeles. Minutes from the beaches, restaurants, galleries, museums, the Venice 'Boardwalk' and 'trendy' Abbott Kinney shopping. Will rogers state park and the Santa Monica mountains for hiking. Marina Del Rey for boating and jet-skiing. Perfect southern california weather.
Santa Monica 'big blue bus' stop is 3 blocks from the house. Two bicycles are available for guests. Street parking is plentiful.
Other Things to Note
We have 2 fun-loving dogs that are restricted from accessing your area. They will bark at you then adopt you.
HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY!!. A $20 refundable key deposit is required at check-in.
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING in the house. There are smoking areas in the front private area & the back. If there is evidence of smoking damage inside of the property including odors the RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11am on the check out day. If RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at owner's discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay ALL costs related to the eviction in addition to the to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make NO altercation to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, audio-video equiptment, & art.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12 The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time of they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind of RESIDENT OR GUESTS OF RESIDENT that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
17. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of the neighbors.
18. The OWNER is NOT liable for the RESIDENT'S OR GUESTS personal property.