Seasons Park Apartment is a self-help service apartment located in the core area of the Dongcheng District, Beijing. The Apartment offers spacious, well-furnished apartments with kitchens and free Wi-Fi in Dongcheng District, Beijing. It features tennis courts, a fitness center and 2 swimming pools.
The Apartment is on Dongzhimenwai Street, right across from the Australian Embassy. Beijing Capital Airport is within 12 miles of the apartment. It's location is wonderful and it's very convenient to go most of the main tourist destinations in Beijing, such as Sanlitun (just 20 minutes in walking distance) as well as Guijie-a famous food street which bring together different local dishes of China.
Apart from the location, the design of the apartment is also gorgeous, and there is a little kitchen so you can cook as you like. You can not only experience the Chinese culture here, but also feel like your own home.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a laptop safe. They have a full kitchen, with a fridge, coffee/tea maker, a microwave and kitchenware. The bathrooms are modern and have rainshower facilities and a hairdryer.
The Apartment offers dry cleaning and laundry services. Other services include baggage storage and ticket facilities. There is also a children’s playground.
Please arrive the apartment with in the promising time or if there is some changes,
remember to contact with us so we can arrange the things.Pay the apartment,
fill the check-in information and sign the lease agreement.
Examine the valid ID or passport.Check facilities and equipments in the apartment
and exchange the key and guard card(the deposit prepayed change into deposit for the items )
check-out time is 12 o’clock in the noon, You have to pay half a day if you check out during 12 :00 and 18:00
and a whole day if you leave after 18:00.
Please prearrange your check-out time with us.
We will examine the items and return your whole deposit if everything is ok.
Please pre -inform us if you want to prolong your stay. We need ensure if there is enough apartments available.
3. Please inform us 5 days advance if you want cancel your reservation. We will return your deposit after our examination.
Deposit will not be refunded if you do not check in and not inform us in advance.
4. We arrange room clean and sheets exchanging once a week.
You can also pay an extra 30rmb for sheets and 20rmb for room clean if you need extra service.
Bait and switch. Basically I didn't get the place advertised. When I got there I was the standard 1br at Season's Park. If you've been to Season's Park before you'll know they all look alike and look nothing like these pictures. When I asked them why it wasn't as advertised they told me (probably not true) that someone extended their stay at the advertised place and they were giving me a free "upgrade" to the 1br. It's all BS. Unfortunately there was no other options for me at that hour. Great location near Sanlitun but just over promised and under delivered. Typical.
- Location is good.
- If you lower your expectations the apartment is fine.
- Was always able to get in touch with Rich&Young company when needed and they helped as much as possible with the big problems.
- Fiona not there to meet as others have said. She was "at the hospital”. Wouldn’t have been an issue as other staff where available but the move in wasn’t particularly smooth. I would have appreciated Fiona there to help deal with the problems.
- 1st Apartment not as advertised. Was dirty, toilet flusher broken, no cable tv etc.
- 2nd apartment TV didn’t work and not too clean.
- 3rd apartment was OK and I stayed in this one.
- Iron didn’t work. When told Fiona about problem nothing happened to fix it so didn’t have ironed clothes for a month.
- Advertised Cable TV: It is Chinese cable tv so don’t expect CNN, HBO, etc. More Chinese channels.
- Advertised GYM: There is a gym but it is 70RMB (12USD) per visit. It is not included in price. Half the machines are broken. It is a 5-10 min walk to the gym.
- Cold in winter. Heating wasn’t turned on. Was cold.
- Fridge door didn’t close properly so I always felt it never really got cold enough inside and things went off early.
If you want a place for a short period, like a month, to use then it is OK. It is good location and I was happy there. If your willing to pay a premium and get a basic, modern, clean apartment then I recommend it. However, don’t expect the photos and don’t expect the AirBNB treatment you're used to. This is a money generating business and you will feel it in what is provided in the apartment and the service you receive.
Clean room, very accommodating and responsive host, very convenient location. Thanks for a great stay!
The place is essentially what you see in the pictures. The view is great, you get to see a part of the Dongzhimen district. Other then a few water marks around the lower bathroom wall and near the door, the place was great! I would definitely stay again!
Just okay. The location is really good, on the plus side -- close to the Airport Express, metro and Sanlitun. The apartment is about big enough for one person or a couple.
Communication, though, wasn't great. This is a company that rents out serviced apartment, so the check in information has some strange copy-and-pasted stuff about deposits. It was only the day before, when I asked, that I was told I had to come to an office, not the apartment, to get the key. Once at the office, though, Fiona and the staff were friendly and it was smooth enough. A lot of walking though - in bad weather it would not have been pleasant.
The apartment is kept clean, and decently stocked with amenities. It is a bit worn, though, and one of the windows didn't seem to open.
All in all - if most other things are full, or location is everything, then not a bad option, but wouldn't be top of my list.
The apartment is really nice and confortable. You get everything you need plus an amazing view. I haven't got the chance to meet Fiona, but was welcomed with of colleague of hers. Although he was not able to speak English, he proved very keen to help in any possible way. Thank you
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews