This centrally-located large apartment features 2 bedrooms (1 double bed and 2 singles) and a living room with a sofa bed for two. It has a fully equipped open kitchen and dining space as well as a washroom with a separate bathtub and shower. Ideal for groups of 4-6!
Apartment's amenities include:
- free wi-fi
- tv sat 42" LCD
- bathroom with tub, bath mat
- cosmetics (soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner)
- hypo-allergenic bedding, bed linens, towels
- washing machine, iron
- ceramic-top stove, oven
- instant coffee, ground coffee, tea, mineral water
- natural gas heating
- FREE cleaning + sheet and towel change every six days (APPLIES TO 8+ NIGHTS STAYS)
- delicious breakfasts at neighbouring restaurant - 25 PLN
- parking (50 metres from the apartment) per day - 50 PLN
- additional cleaning + sheet and towel change - 60 PLN
- we're kids friendly! on request: baby crib, high chair and more
- taxi between apartment and the airport - 50 PLN (on Sundays and during nights - 70 PLN)
The apartment is located in a quiet courtyard of a traditional residential building in the very centre of Krakow, a few minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the Wawel Castle, the Jewish District Kazimierz, several tram stops and the Main Railway Station. Right next door there's a Mediterranean restaurant, a tram stop and a beautiful Art Nouveau building that once housed the oldest cinema in Krakow - currently a large grocery store.
Apart from offering a convenient location and comfortable standard - we put a lot of effort into making this apartments an interesting place in itself. The graphics in the interiors were created by our friend and talented graphic designer, Marcin Kubiak. Many of the objects inside are good examples of 20th century Polish product design, placed in a fresh new Red Kurka context.
On your arrival we will be happy to provide you with recommendations for restaurants, cafes, bars and other places we enjoy the most in Krakow. If you need any help planning your stay in Krakow - just let us know!
All this in order to create a unique space, that will make your stay in Krakow enjoyable and hopefully, convince you to come back again.
We look forward to seeing you!
Ewa & Karl
* Red Kurka Apartments are currently ranked number 1 of 233 on Trip Advisor! * Praised "probably the coolest place to crash in town" by KrakowInYourPocket! * "Our favourite are the three Red Kurka apartments which were designed by graphic artist Marcin Kubiak and are extremely hip." by The Guardian Euro 2012 travel guide: Krakow*
Extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful hosts. The apartment was simply and nicely furnished which made it a very cozy place to come be with the Polish winter outside. It's also in a perfect location to explore the sites on foot and for stumbling back to after enjoying the great night-life.
I look forward to staying in one of their apartments again sometime soon.
Ewa was an amazing host who made sure we had an enjoyable stay in Krakow. She spent a lot of time telling us about the city, good spots to visit, and the best restaurants to eat at.
The apartment was clean, well-equipped, and very conveniently located. We loved the chic interior design of the apartment!
Fantastic location. Great hosts: very kind, welcoming and flexible.
Would highly recommend!
great location, great (kind and flexible) hosts, great facilities... what more to expect? highest recommendation.
Awesome, very stylish apartment, and very nice hosts!
We came to Kraków for a conference and stayed for the week-end to visit the city. We had a late departure flight and the hosts allowed us to check-out later than normal, which is very kind. Also, they gave us a list of recommendations of places to visit and to eat at, with explanations and everything.
Highly recommended, will probably come back here next time I visit Kraków (which will definitely happen soon! ;-)).
Nice, spacious and comfortable apartment in a very good location, a short walk to Wawel and Market Square. Ewa and Karol are good and very attentive hosts; there was a problem with the heating system during our stay and they responded promptly to fix the issue. The Mediterranean restaurant and wine bar next door is outstanding, be sure to check it out.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT