You found it! The one and only 'Flotation B&B'!
For us, Flotation in the Sensory Deprivation Tank is a Life Style that makes our B&B a Destination Retreat for people who seek Transformation.
You can book a 90 min float in the Be and Be WELL or book our "Womb Room" for the entire night! What an eXperience... to float all night...on a journey into Inner Space - the final frontier...in the best Waterbed on Earth!
We prepare you WELL for your "All Night Vision Quest Float" and take time before (2 hrs min) and after (1 hr min) to answer all your questions regarding your Flotation eXperience. Please clarify your arrival and your departure time with us before you make your reservation. (We suggest a 9 pm- 9 am time slot for your All Night Float)
- Upon your arrival we will have a cup of tea together and time for Q&A about the where about and how about of your journey and a guided tour through the Be and Be WELL.
- A light dinner is optional ($15) and breakfast is included and prepared to your wishes. Our kitchen is available to you all night long though for water, tea, juice and munchies! (Please let us know about special diet needs the day before your appointment)
- Once you are settled in, you have a choice to either use our FAR Infra Red Sauna first for an hour to relax your muscles.... or to relax your mind and use our "LifeMapping" tool for an hour of coaching and intention setting for your "ALL Night Vision Quest Float".
- The length of your float depends on your personal eXperience: X marks the spot for Body, Mind & Soul to arrive at Homeostasis... the balance from within! Most people take up to 6 hrs for an uninterrupted float or 4 hrs in the evening and 4 hrs in the morning.
- The "Womb Room" is yours from 9pm - 9am and we set up an airbed for you as WELL in case that you want to spend a few hours in sleep out side of the Flotation Tank.
- Although you are not alone in our house and we will check in with you in case of an emergency, there won't be any "Womb-Service" from 9pm-9am. We suggest "All Night Vision Quest Floats" only to people who have some eXperience already with Sensory Deprivation.
- We can also set your Flotation Tank timer to wake you up with music for a sunrise walk in the pristine Santa Cruz Mountains. You can say hi to the ancient redwoods while you are still feeling like a new born earth baby.....
- Come back to earth with your favorite yummy breakfast cooked to order and served with a smile that says: "Yes, floating works wonders, WELLcome to the 'Be and Be WELL with Flotation!"
- Integrate your Flotation eXperience with an hour of Q&A and collect your Pearls from the Deep!
The 'Be and Be WELL' is a Wellness Center that offers a wide variety of stress reducing, regenerative tools, all greatly enhanced by Flotation in the Sensory Deprivation Tank:
- Light and Sound Brainwave Therapy in the Sensory eXaltation Tank
- InfraRed Sauna and Ionizing Detox Footbath
- Massage and Reflexology
- Meditation and Cleansing Programs
- Vision Quests and LifeMapping for Holistic WELLness
- The GAME eXperience, a communication tool that brings people together on deeper levels of connection...
The 'Be and Be WELL' is your home away from home where you can eXperience Homeostasis, the balance from within....
It is in a sweet space on the sunny side up in the Santa Cruz Mountains with beautiful nature hikes and easy access from Santa Cruz and the ocean (20 min. by car...you will need your own, or a rental). We are 75 min from San Jose Airport and 90 min from San Francisco Airport.
If you would like to extend your stay for the weekend or a week, please check out our B&B Listing with a choice of 5 other eXtraordinary Sleeping eXperiences: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/164950/
First word: Enlightening.
Shante and Jai are fantastic hosts and the retreat was everything I hoped for. Play their game with Shante while your there if you get a chance. Game changer. Pun intended
We had a great time at Jai and Shanti's place. They were amazing hosts making us feel at home immediately we arrived. In the morning, we had delicious breakfast wiith them and and their guests whom we found really interesting.
It was our first time floating and it was a pretty relaxing and meditative experience.
Hope to stay with them again soon.
So sorry this has taken so long, I have been traveling for the past two weeks and just got home tonight. My time at the Womb-Room was great, I have to admit I did not have an epiphany of any sort I was to busy being totally amused by the feeling of the tank, like a kid, as close as I will ever get to being in space. Everyone at the house was accepting and very nice, and having the ability to use the sauna multiple times was great ( I want one! ). I am looking forward to my next visits when I can settle into the experience of the float tank and see what comes. I highly recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself!!!!!!
What an awesome, inspiring and relaxing time we had. One can be found in Synchronistic Bliss here! Shanti is now on my top 10 massage therapist list:) Looking forward to spending more time in the tank and wow that Sunday brunch frittata with friends was quite memorable.
Thank You and See you both soon!
Thank you for that awesOM review! Jai and i are very much looking forward too to be seeing you again :-) Are you coming down in your new Tesla Mobil ;-) And let us know when as soon as possible so we can hold a room for you :-) And yes, lets try out that milk chai and see how it does <3
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT