Cozy family craftman house in beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne, Seattle, Washinton. 3 bedrooms, can accomodate up to 6 people. 1,200 sq. feet space is your oasis. Perfect location!
Cozy family craftman house in beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne, Seattle, Washinton. 3 bedrooms, can accomodate up to 6 people. 1,200 sq. feet space is your oasis. Perfect location, walking distance to Whole Foods Market, a 7 minute drive from the Seattle Center (Space Needle, chihuly garden and glass, Children's Museum, Key Arena)! Across the street from golf course- 2 min walk! Relax, sun bath and watch the ferry boats go by on the large outdoor deck with a view of Elliot Bay!
Internet, cable TV with HBO, BlueRay player, PS3, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each equipped with a bed for 2 (King, Queen, Queen). Washer and dryer in the unit. Fully stocked kitchen with high end All-Clad cookware. For your peace of mind, we have provided a first aid kit and an emergency kit equipped with water and food.
Interaction with Guests
We are always available by phone/email/text if you need anything and happy to accommodate where we can. If we are out of town we will also have a contact person should you need immediate assistance. For the most part, we stay out of the way, we know you're on vacation and want to give you the space to enjoy it!
We are in the beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne on 14th Ave. W. A 5 minute walk from Whole Foods Market. Take a 5 minute drive south or north and find yourself in the lively neighborhood of Belltown or charming neighborhood of Ballard (respectively). Upper Queen Anne shops and restaurants are a 20 minute walk or a quick 5 minute drive up the hill. The Seattle Center (The Space Needle, the Children's Museum, EMP, Pacific Science Center, Chihuly Garden and Glass) is a 7 minute drive.
The nearest public transit bus (D Line) is 2 blocks away next to the Whole Foods Market on 15th Ave. W. Downtown is a 15 minute bus ride or a 7 minute drive. The light rail located at Westlake Center in downtown runs to the airport. Parking: street parking is available - unlimited and no zoning
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS by noon PST
2. No Smoking inside or out. No smoking anywhere on the house premises.
3. No Drugs.
4. No Pets allowed
5. Quiet hours at 11:00pm-7am
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per night is
limited to 8 persons. There are 1 queen size bed, 2 king and 2 sleeping mats available upon requests. No overnight guests of guests.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While fresh linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels and linens may not be taken from the unit.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental
money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. Damage Deposit – Airbnb holds $700 as a security deposit. If the unit is returned in the same condition in which it was received, the full deposit will be returned. If new damage is noticed after the departure, the guest will receive written notice and photographs, if available. Guests will be given the option to either remedy the situation, or have the cost of remediation subtracted from the security deposit and billed for the difference if it exceeds the deposit.
10. Welcome guide – Prior to your arrival, you will (email hidden) that explains check-in, check-out, and how the home operates in more detail. Those terms must also be followed.
11. Disclaimer: We are not held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property of guests who stay at the Charming Craftsman 3 Bedroom House
We had a lovely stay. The house was as good as the description. A great view from the back deck and easy to get to everything we needed.
The reservation was canceled 72 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Excellent and big house! We found inside almost everything we needed, expect for washing machine that was out of service! Neighborhood was nice but a little bit far from the city centre! Thanks!
Charming well restored heritage house in Queen Anne area of Seattle. Love the feel and motiff of the house. We stayed for 2 nights and had 6 adults 2 kids and 1 infantnin our group. Emily was kind enough to accommodate futons for the kids and were prepared prior to our arrival.
Some construction noise in the morning but if its a weekend its not a problem.
Would love to stay here again in the future.
We had a great stay at this lovely home. Great kitchen and living room. Close to Whole Foods and nice walk to Queen Anne neighborhood. More than enough space for our family of 4. Emily was responsive and hospitable.
After an incredibly last minute request, Emily was so accommodating and helpful in making our trip a success. The house is beautiful. Three, large bedrooms, great views from the deck, always easy to get an Uber. She even left us pastries, fruit, and local coffee for our arrival, not to mention fresh flowers. It was a perfect trip.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I live in Seattle, Washington but I'm originally from Southern California. I am an industrial designer. We (My husband Daniel and our little boy Oliver) love to travel and host people at our house. We appreciate good design, vintage finds and culture. We love to collect experiences more than stuff and hope that is reflected in our house and lives.