About this listing
Cozy family craftman house in beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne, Seattle, Washinton. 3 bedrooms, can accomodate up to 6 people. 1,200 sq. feet space is your oasis. Perfect location!
Cozy family craftman house in beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne, Seattle, Washinton. 3 bedrooms, can accomodate up to 6 people. 1,200 sq. feet space is your oasis. Perfect location, walking distance to Whole Foods Market, a 7 minute drive from the Seattle Center (Space Needle, chihuly garden and glass, Children's Museum, Key Arena)! Across the street from golf course- 2 min walk! Relax, sun bath and watch the ferry boats go by on the large outdoor deck with a view of Elliot Bay!
Internet, cable TV with HBO, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each equipped with a bed for 2 (King, Queen, Queen). Washer and dryer in the unit. Fully stocked kitchen with high end All-Clad cookware. For your peace of mind, we have provided a first aid kit and an emergency kit equipped with water and food.
Interaction with Guests
We are always available by phone/email/text if you need anything and happy to accommodate where we can. If we are out of town we will also have a contact person should you need immediate assistance. For the most part, we stay out of the way, we know you're on vacation and want to give you the space to enjoy it!
We are in the beautiful neighborhood of Queen Anne on 14th Ave. W. A 5 minute walk from Whole Foods Market. Take a 5 minute drive south or north and find yourself in the lively neighborhood of Belltown or charming neighborhood of Ballard (respectively). Upper Queen Anne shops and restaurants are a 20 minute walk or a quick 5 minute drive up the hill. The Seattle Center (The Space Needle, the Children's Museum, EMP, Pacific Science Center, Chihuly Garden and Glass) is a 7 minute drive.
The nearest public transit bus (D Line) is 2 blocks away next to the Whole Foods Market on 15th Ave. W. Downtown is a 15 minute bus ride or a 7 minute drive. The light rail located at Westlake Center in downtown runs to the airport. Parking: street parking is available - unlimited and no zoning
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS by noon PST
2. No Smoking inside or out. No smoking anywhere on the house premises.
3. No Drugs.
4. No Pets allowed
5. Quiet hours at 11:00pm-7am
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per night is
limited to 6 adults - additional children are okay. There are 1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 2 sleeping mats available upon requests. No overnight guests of guests.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While fresh linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels and linens may not be taken from the unit.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental
money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. Damage Deposit – Airbnb holds $700 as a security deposit. If the unit is returned in the same condition in which it was received, the full deposit will be returned. If new damage is noticed after the departure, the guest will receive written notice and photographs, if available. Guests will be given the option to either remedy the situation, or have the cost of remediation subtracted from the security deposit and billed for the difference if it exceeds the deposit.
10. Welcome guide – Prior to your arrival, you will (email hidden) that explains check-in, check-out, and how the home operates in more detail. Those terms must also be followed.
11. Disclaimer: We are not held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property of guests who stay at the Charming Craftsman 3 Bedroom House
This home was absolutely charming with the cutest family [from the pictures within]! Check-in was a breeze. Blueberry scones & fresh flowers were waiting in the house. Plenty of street parking & the contruction next door wasn`t a bother to me at all. A wonderful stay for my girlfriends & I, I`d definitely consider for a future stay when we`re in Seattle again!
Adorable house in convenient location. I loved having Whole Foods so close! Nice balcony and cute patio. Emily was a pleasure to deal with and we didn't have any issues!
Emily was a great host. We had scones waiting for us, which was such a kind and welcoming gesture. The house was so adorable and perfect for our girls weekend! Loved the open living and kitchen area for cooking and gathering.
It's a cute house in a convenient location to everything. Parking along the street was never a problem, even returning late at night. Emily was a wonderful and responsive host. Our family of 6 had a great stay while visiting!
There were fresh flowers waiting for us, which was nice and welcoming. There was ample parking and the location was convenient. This was a great base for our girls weekend. The house is cute and comfortable!
Emily was very friendly and responsive to any questions we had regarding the home. The house was very clean and offered great views from the top deck. All essential items we needed for our stay were provided at the house and made our stay an enjoyable experience. If planning on renting this home, just double check to find out if construction has ended as the building next door is being built. Overall, the house was perfect for our family of 5 to stay at for 4 nights.
Our host was very helpful in addressing our practical concerns and the house was conveniently located between downtown and the university district. It is also very convenient to Ballard and Fremont with their restaurants and shopping as well as that of Queen Anne Avenue. The house is very comfortable and accommodated our family well for its visit to Seattle. Be sure to check out the views from the end of 10th Avenue further up the hill and from Bhy Kracke Park.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Emily
Hi, I live in Seattle, Washington but I'm originally from Southern California. I am an industrial designer. We (My husband Daniel and our little boy Oliver) love to travel and host people at our house. We appreciate good design, vintage finds and culture. We love to collect experiences more than stuff and hope that is reflected in our house and lives.