About this listing
Nice room ONLY for 1 person.
Only for 1 person.
Imagine yourself arriving at Amsterdam Centraal Station. You walk out of the station and take tram no 17 through the beautiful city center. After a 10 minute ride, get off the tram, walk through the Ten Kate market street and you will be home! Then drink a coffee in my beautiful new garden in the sun. That is what it will be like when you stay at my convenientl modern house. It is groundfloor (and the room is upstairs), so you are not staying in an apartment ;)
My home is a beautiful room in Oud West. I moved here with my cat Oscar since October 2011. I feel like a princess here! It is a quiet neighborhood and very close to the city. Amsterdam is so nice to live in!
Every guest comes back home with a big smile. I'll help you find your way, so you can live like a local with your personal wishes.
In Amsterdam it is common to do everything on a bike.
It is 10 mintutes walk to the Vondelpark and 10 minute to the centrum. My home is close to a canal called Kostverlorenkade. You can sit there at the waterfront to drink a cold beer or have a dinner. There is sun until late in the evening!
2 minutes away you find an authentic Amsterdam market: called the Ten Kate market. There we have tasty cheese and fruits
What you will receive is this:
- A warm welcome
- Drinks in fridge on your arrival
- Free tea or coffee
- Fresh towel
- Maps and tourist attraction leaflets
- Free WiFi
- 15 minutes from airport by taxi
- 10 minutes walk to Vondelpark
- 10 minutes walk to the famous Museum Quarter and Leidseplein
- 4 minutes walk to Tram stop (line 17 and 7)
Please contact me first for full details and to get up-to-date information about availability.
This is in the Vondelpark. It is free!
These are THE dance events of Holland (World).
This is the theater in Amsterdam North.
This is for next friday. Here you can go by youreself ;)
Or get a free day pas for the gym! (website hidden)
Interaction with Guests
I will be your host. so when you have questions or whishes I will be of service.
- 25 minutes walk from Van Gogh museum
- Tram line 17 from Central Station. After 20 minutes stop at Ten Kate market.
Other Things to Note
Please check IN and OUT between 9 am and 9 pm.
- Lock The door when you are The last one who leave, Or last one That gets in , in The night.
- Breakfast from 8 am
- the room is only for 1 person
- non skoking room
- no pets, because Oscar is living here;)