Affordable, clean, Miami House in Historic Little Havana with kitchen \, parking and WIFI. 5-10 minutes from South Beach, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, & Miami International Airport. No Hurricane Damage* See listing details for description
Only one and a ½ blocks from World Famous Calle Ocho, in the center of Miami’s Historic Cuban District, Little Havana, your Miami vacation home is just a few steps away from cafes, shops, restaurants, museums, Cuban cigar boutiques, and art galleries, and a 5 minute walk from the Domino Park, The Tower Thearter, Cubaocho, and Ball & Chain.
Centrally and conveniently located - Only 5 miles from South Beach, Coral Gables, Wynwood, Miami International Airport, Bayside, and Coconut Grove.
Public transportation is available and uber is very popular, so you can visit all the malls you want as well as see all that Florida has to offer.
Situated in the absolute heart of Miami between Calle Ocho and 5th at 15 avenue, this 1500 square foot Miami two-bedroom house features new furnishings, flat screen TV, gated and secured parking for one vehicle, porch, and sleeping accommodations for a maximum of four to six.
* Flat screen TV
* Satellite TV
* Central air conditioning
* DVD & CD Player
* One and a ½ blocks from Calle Ocho
* Completely furnished... New linens, towels, everything...
* Two queen-size beds
* One Leather Convertible Queen Sofa
* One Wide Porch with a Hammock
* Full bath
* Full kitchen
* Towels, blo-dryer and iron are included.
1. I, as a requirement for renting the above described
property for vacation or recreational purposes, certify that I am at
least 21 years of age.
2. I agree that an agent of the Owner, may enter the
premises without notice in the event of an emergency. Every
effort however will be made to contact the renter before hand in order to
perform any necessary repairs or maintenance.
3. I agree that occupancy is not to exceed 6 (SIX) people. If more than
the maximum number is found to be occupying the property, I agree that
this Agreement may be immediately terminated without a refund.
4. I agree that the property is a RESIDENTIAL house and that I,
those within my party, and our invitees will respect the quiet nature of the
property, by maintaining a low level of music or other
noise, and by not engaging in activities that may disturb the neighbors, the caretaker, or the renters in the two separate studios in the back. I further agree that if the police are called
in to restore the quiet nature of the property, this Agreement may
be immediately terminated without refund.
5. I agree that NO PETS are allowed on the premises, and that if pets
are found to be in the condo, an additional $150.00 cleaning fee will be
deducted from the security deposit.
6. I agree that NO SMOKING is allowed in the house, and that I will
not, nor will I allow any of my party, or our invitees to smoke in the house,
and if smoking is found to have occurred that an additional cleaning
fee of $150.00 will be deducted from the security deposit.****
7. I agree that I am financially responsible for all damage,
breakage, or loss of premises, except normal wear during my stay.
Any damage will be withdrawn from the security deposit.
8. I agree that telephone long distance calls are not included in
the rental amount, and that all long distance calls will be charged by
credit card or calling card. Pay per view movies will be deducted from the
9. I agree to leave the property in the same good and habitable condition. Damage or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Owner during check in. Otherwise, I agree that repair costs for any
damages may be submitted to the security deposit.
10. I agree that the owner will provide utilities, furniture and
fixtures, linens and towels.
11. I agree that prior to leaving, I will remove all trash, ensure
the dishes and cookware are present and clean, and the bedding and towels
12. I agree that the owner shall not be liable to me or my guests,
licensees or invitees or any other persons for any injury, loss, theft or damage
to any person or property on or about the premises. I shall hold
Owner harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage
occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises and
from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guest,
licensees, or invitees.
We do not have a storage area for luggage neither before arrival or after checkout. If you have an early flight arriving or a late flight on departure day make sure you have made the proper arrangements to store your luggage somewhere as they cannot be stored in the property under any circumstances.
Please do not ask anyone, i.e, cleaners, gardners, workers, etc., to allow you to leave bags or belongings behind in the property. They do not have any authority to make any decisions on my behalf.
13. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for
our guests' personal use only. Guest is a licensee of the owner, not a
14. I agree to return the 2 keys to the lockbox upon check out.
15. Lost Keys: $75 each. Lost Or Damaged Parking Remote $100.
16. Kitchen can be used for any form of cooking except frying, as it damages
the glass stovetop and causes a need for an excessive amount of
cleaning (saute is fine).
If deep frying is found to have been used, $150 will be
withdrawn from the deposit.
17. If a renter does not checkout at the required and agreed upon checkout
time, a $100 late checkout fee will be assessed for the first hour,
before 11am. If renter does not leave after the second hour (noon)
the full security deposit is in danger of being forfeited, since the
new group coming in will be severely inconvenienced as well as the
This host has 375 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
South Florida has always been my home base. I've travelled extensively and have met really good hosts from all over the world. Their hospitality has been an inspiration to me. As a result it has been my pleasure to host wonderful people from all over the globe. I look forward to meeting you soon!