Our one-of-a-kind 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in walkable Burlingame is perfect for families and just a 30-minute train ride from San Francisco. Enjoy your vacation worry free in our baby-proofed, ground floor apartment with large outdoor space.
Welcome to our unique pet-free, non-smoking family friendly apartment - the only 4-bedroom unit we know of in Burlingame! We are on the ground floor with 2 exterior entrances, making the space really feel like a home. Get to know us through our furnishings, which showcase our travels.
Enjoy our spacious living room, complete with Pottery Barn furniture and 55 inch flatscreen TV, and decor picked up from Holland, Mexico, and Hong Kong. Also on the main level is a bedroom/office and the kitchen/dining area.
The kitchen features a gas range and oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric tea kettle, toaster, and Vitamix blender.
Master bedroom: large, secluded space with a king-size adjustable bed and comfortable reading chair. That's right - the bed adjusts to raise the head, feet, or both. It also has an attached master bath for extra privacy.
Second bedroom: Queen bed. This cozy room boasts decor from our favorite places - Dominican Republic, India, and Mexico. The pop of bright colors is the perfect way to start the day.
Third bedroom: King bed and office space. Enjoy our eco-friendly memory foam mattress in the largest of the bedrooms, with 16 foot ceilings and crown moulding. If you need to get some work done, step over to the standing desk.
Fourth bedroom: Nautical themed nursery, with full size Pottery Barn crib with organic mattress, upholstered swiveling rocker/glider, and Graco changing table.
Shared second bath includes shower/tub combo.
There is also a queen size inflatable air mattress.
What sets us apart?
- huge outdoor space with propane heater! Bask in the sun during the day on our comfy couches, and cuddle up under the outdoor heater at night.
- Baby proofed and perfect for your little one! You won't need to worry about your child getting into things they shouldn't. Make use of our baby equipment, including bouncer, swing, jumper, toys, Puj baby bath, Boppy, and high chair. Heck, we'll even let you use our BOB Revolution jogging stroller.
- Security cameras - we have a camera pointed at the front door and one in the nursery. Rest easy knowing you and your family are safe.
- High-speed wireless internet - 100mbps up and down, with a backup 18mbps connection
- Outdoor gym - we have a huge outdoor space, and have turned part of it into a gym. Enjoy a pull up bar, weight bench, and adjustable weights.
- We are passionate about making our home and our lives healthy and eco-friendly. Our home is cleaned with green cleaning products, and our bathrooms are stocked with natural personal care products available for your use.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Laundry in building - coin operated laundry
- Space heater
- Air purifier
- 55 inch TV with HD cable
- private patio with outdoor seating
- outdoor propane heater
- easy on street parking; parking in front of unit negotiable
- home gym
Burlingame is a fantastic neighborhood just 15 miles south of San Francisco and a mere 4.5 miles south of SFO airport. We are a 5 minute walk from Burlingame Avenue and the just-renovated downtown with shops (Lulu Lemon, Apple, Pottery Barn, Kate Spade, and more), restaurants, grocery stores, banks, parks, and the Burlingame Caltrain station. Hop on Caltrain for a 30 minute ride to San Francisco, or enjoy easy access to Highways 83 and 101.
Burlingame is quiet, extremely walkable, family friendly, and well-situated for all the exploring you want to do in the Bay Area.
- 4.5 miles from SFO ($17 cab ride)
- 7 minute walk to Burlingame Caltrain
- offstreet parking negotiable; plentiful and free on street parking
- Our neighborhood and our building are quiet, and we expect guests to be quiet and respectful. No parties and no loud noise after 10 pm.
- Let us know immediately if you encounter any problems with the unit or if you cause any damage during your stay.
- No pets allowed
- Smoking allowed on the patio only.
We really liked to stay in Ashley's apartment. The apartment is very nice and in a great neighborhood. Ashley was a very friendly and responsive host. At the end the apartment Ashely got a requested money for a broken light switch . From point of view, light switches break because of deprection and not from switching on/off the light.
However, the overall experience of staying in the apartment was still very good.
Ashley was very responsive during the booking process and sent the guidebook to the apt and surrounding areas ahead of time. The apartment is lovely and in a great location.
This is a great apartment. The rooms are large and quiet. It is walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants, including two large grocery stores.
We loved our stay.
We are a startup couple in the Bay Area. Adil runs a tech startup and Ashley manages a team of software project managers. We are new parents to baby Jai, and love to spend our weekends outdoors (if you stay with us, we'd be happy to share our recommendations for hiking trails!) We consider ourselves to be unofficial experts on Sonoma wineries (check out Chateau St. Jean). Our other interests include reading, working out, and of course, traveling.
We've lived in the Midwest, Washington D.C., and Mexico, before landing in San Francisco. We hope to settle down here and stay for a while, but we're open to wherever life may take us. When we travel, we like to live like locals and travel slowly. We are clean, respectful, non-smoking introverts...you will more likely find us curled up with a book and a glass of wine than partying the night away.
We love to explore new places, but we really love coming home to our lovely apartment.