About this listing
Stylish, centrally-heated first floor bedroom with sitting area and spacious en-suite bathroom in our home. Hospitality tray, free wi-fi connection, flat screen TV/DVD, off-road parking, use of garden. An electric blanket and hair dryer are provided in addition to extra pillows and towels. 25 mins to central London or 45 mins to Cambridge by train. Close to M25 and A1(M) motorways. Close to Luton, London Heathrow and Stansted airports. Totally non-smoking and no pets. We prepare you a great breakfast, cooked and/or continental (the choice is yours), advise on a wide variety of local restaurants and look forward to welcoming you to our home.
The property is on the edge of rolling countryside ideally situated for staying in the country and visiting London! Explore the numerous attractions of Hertfordshire where you will find St Albans and Roman Verulamium, Hatfield House & Park (Queen Elizabeth I home) - enjoy an Elizabethan banquet, Lee Valley Water Park (2012 Olympic white-water rafting site), Knebworth House and many country way-marked walks.
Apart from the bedroom and en-suite bathroom, use of the garden, ground floor cloakroom and dining room, where breakfast is served.
Interaction with guests
Always present during guests' stay and ready to provide local information with hand-drawn maps as required
1. Kindly leave muddy boots in the porch.
2. This is our home, please respect our privacy
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
4. The accommodation is not suitable for young children and not accessible to wheelchair users or persons with restricted mobility (first floor room).
5. Sorry, no pets.
6. Please be considerate to other home users in terms of noise level.
7. Your hosts will be delighted to help you with any queries - please do not hesitate to ask.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
We have travelled extensively around the world and love staying at B & Bs. It's a great way to meet people, share local knowledge and make some firm friends as an added bonus. We will make you feel at home, comfortable and relaxed without being intrusive. Welcome to Digswell Water B & B!