Best location to stay in Berlin! Bright and sunny apartment in the absolute heart of the city center, in the Friedrichstraße and Museum Island neighbourhood. Heritage-protected building in a classic Berlin-style with high ceilings and original hardwood floors. Very quiet room overlooks the back courtyard. Only 2 minutes walk to Friedrichstraße train and underground station.
Bright apartment in the absolute heart of the City, in the posh Friedrichstraße neighbourhood - Planckstraße. Heritage-protected building from 1892 in a classic Berlin-style with high ceilings (3,2 meters) and original 120 years old hardwood floors. Behind the famous Admiralspalast and only one step from the legendary subway and metro station Friedrichstraße. Museum Island is only 2 minutes to walk! Also Brandenburger Gate, countless bars and restaurants, parks, shopping malls such as Gallery Lafayette are only few steps from my place!
The apartment is on the first floor and is very quiet because overlooks the back courtyard.
Your cute and cozy room is ca. 17 m² (182 square foot) and overlooks the back courtyard. The room is very quiet and it guarantees a good night's sleep. There is a spacious sunny living room with fireplace and kitchen unit, along with the bathroom.
- Double size bed (140cm x 200 cm) and double size couch (140cm x 200 cm) for additional 2 guests in bedroom and double size couch (140cm x 200 cm) for further additional 2 guests in the living room.
- Compact kitchen in the living room with a microwave, kettle, fridge, dishes, etc.
- Breakfast: coffee & tee, cereals, etc. and towels by request
- Children friendly: please inform me before booking if you are traveling with children
- The heating is not included since it works sometimes slow and I don't have any influence on it
- The water pressure might be low but its enough to take a shower
- Check in time is flexible and I will try to make it comfortable for you as much as possible. But please understand that we are also working and not all the time at in the apartment
- To avoid any misunderstandings please read my description and ask any questions before booking
Bedroom, spacious sunny living room with fireplace and kitchen unit, bathroom with bath and shower.
Interaction with guests
I can give you some hints where to go, what to see and what you shouldn't miss in Berlin
- Have fun in Berlin :)
- No smoking
- No parties
- Take off your street shoes in the corridor
- Please keep the apartment in clean condition
- Turn off the light when you leave
- No loud music after 10:00 pm
- Don’t move any furniture except of chairs
- Please open the door in bathroom after taking a shower
- If you break or damage something please let me know immediately
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am living in Berlin for the last 8 years. My interests are in technology & engineering, sports, traveling. I am a software developer and I find Berlin to be one of the most exciting cities with its rich history, great nightlife and culture.