About this listing
Bright apartment in the absolute heart of the city center, in the Friedrichstraße neighborhood. Heritage-protected building in a classic Berlin-style with high ceilings and original hardwood floors. Very quiet room overlooks the back courtyard.
Bright apartment in the absolute heart of the City, in the posh Friedrichstraße neighborhood - Planckstraße. Heritage-protected building from 1892 in a classic Berlin-style with high ceilings (3,2 meters) and original 120 years old hardwood floors. Behind the famous Admiralspalast and only one step from the legendary subway and metro station Friedrichstraße. Museum Island is only 2 minutes to walk! Also Brandenburger Gate, countless bars and restaurants, parks, shopping malls such as Galeries Lafayette are only few steps from my place!
The apartment is on the first floor and is very quiet because overlooks the back courtyard.
Your cute and cozy room is ca. 15 m² (182 square foot) and overlooks the back courtyard. The room is very quiet and it guarantees a good night's sleep. You can use the modern kitchen, the bathroom and as well the spacious sunny living room with fireplace.
- Double size bed (140cm x 200 cm) and double size couch (140cm x 200 cm) for additional 2 guests
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modcons/appliances, utensils, dishes, pots and pans, dishwasher.
- Clean towels by request
- Washing machine and soap/detergent (3€ a wash)
- Breakfast: coffee & tee, cereals, etc.
- Optionally I can rent you 2 bicycles (5€ a day for each) to tour the very bike-friendly streets.
To avoid any misunderstandings: the house is old but its in a good condition as you can see on the photos. The water pressure may sometimes be low but its enough to take a shower, etc. The is a central heating but it may be slow. As a back up there is a fireplace.
- Have fun in Berlin :)
- No smoking
- No parties
- No loud music after 10:00 pm
- Take off your shoes
- Turn off the light when you leave
- Put used dishes in the dishwasher
- Use induction cooked carefully - the surface is very sensitive