About this listing
Welcome to New York City! Our apartment is beautiful, warm, cozy and full of light. Your private room is fully furnished with a comfortable queen size bed and dresser, closet along with quality sheets and towels which we provide. The shared bathroom is very clean, tiled, with a tub and shower. Wifi is included. For breakfast we provide locally roasted coffee available to you with milk or cream. You will feel like it is your home away from home.
Our home is located in Fort Greene, one of the trendiest, safest and most accessible neighborhoods in Brooklyn. We are only three blocks from the Atlantic Terminal Station where you can catch the LIRR, 2,3,4,5,Q, D, and B trains, and we're steps away from the C train (literally 10 steps away)! The new Barclays Center is only 4 blocks away!
During your stay you will have lots of things to do. We are seconds away from some of Brooklyn's most popular boutiques, restaurants, bars, cafes, and only several blocks away from Brooklyn Academy of Music where you can catch a show or a movie. Or you can take a walk and sunbathe in Ft. Greene Park, which is one of our favorite things to do.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully hosting you at our wonderful home. Please see below for additional details.
Please contact me to check dates and tell me a bit about you BEFORE you request a booking. In the event that we cannot accommodate you, please note that the calendar is accurate but we may already be communicating with guests.
-Queen Size Bed
-Single Use Room- (Your room has been designated for you only. This room does not serve any other function such as an office.)
-Locally Roasted Coffee (per request)
-Tea (per request)
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-In at/after 4:00pm
Check-Out at/before 11:00am
Other times can be arranged, please ask.
Common areas, bathroom, guest bedroom.
This neighborhood is amazing! There are beautiful tree-lined streets. The neighborhood is centrally located near 12 trains, in between two parks, and 15 minutes away from the city.
1.Please take off shoes in the apartment.
2. Please be prepared to show identification upon checking in.
3. Please send me a message confirming availability for your requested dates before sending a reservation request.We enjoy hearing where you are from and whether or not you've been to NYC!
4. All bookings must be made through the Airbnb site. We prefer the legitimacy this creates for both us as the host and you as the guest. Please do not ask us to do transactions with you outside of the site (we will say no). Reservations must be made and paid for in full on Airbnb.
5. Dates are not guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed! Reservations are given to the guest who books first. We receive many inquiries so if you are truly set on booking with us, don't sit on it for too long! The dates you want might be given to someone else.
6. No outside guests are allowed without prior approval.
7. Please no illegal substances
I play violin, I like to read, dance, go to museums and I am a Bikram yoga practitioner. I love to travel and one of the best places I've ever been was Cuba, where I studied. I speak Spanish as well as a little bit of Italian and Portuguese.
I prefer guests that are excited to travel and going to be respectful of my space.