hotel zen tokyo is a brand new design-capsule hotel that opened in March 2019.
- Capsule hotel that you do not feel claustrophobic in. Each capsule is twice the size of regular capsules, large enough for you to stand in it.
- 1 min. walk away from the nearest metro station. Walkable from Tokyo Station.
- Premium pocket-coil bed & rain-fall showers typically used in 5-star hotels
- Has a bar lounge that offers a menu of local drinks curated by a local chef sommelier
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- Not suitable for children and infants
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events