About this listing
Welcome to the the Pacific Ocean &"Beach at your feet". Perfect for up to 4 adults + 2 kids.
Let the warm sand embrace your feet, the sun kiss your face and the waves of the Pacific Ocean sooth you at night.
No hotel in LA even comes close to this!
This amazing 2BR and 2 BA sleeps up to 4 responsible adults + 1 wonderful children.
A extra full size air mattress available on request.
Unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean.
Very- Very unique location, unobstructed views all they way from Palos Verdes in the south all the way to Malibu up north.
3 steps to the sand!
RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE GUESTS ONLY.
1300square feet (115sqm)
PLEASE have a look at our reviews on our other unit in the same building:
Book with confidence!
Close to LAX, Venice, Santa Monica.
Thanks for reading!
- The stunning beach of the Pacific Ocean!
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and
pots and fry pans and utensils
- Full table setup for up to 6 people
- Walk in closet
- Large ocean view balcony
- Boogie boards
- Sun chairs
- Beach towels
- Volley ball net on the sand
- Coffee machine
- Microwave oven
- Full 4 burner oven
- Over sized freezer and cooler
- HD TV with premium channels of Directv
- High speed internet WiFi - 24Mbit
- Shower / bathtubs
- Washer and drier on the premises
- Bike rental, yoga studios, Starbucks are available close by as well as many wonderful restaurants on Washington boulevard!
Interaction with Guests
We live close by so we are readily available if you have any questions or concerns, welcome to Sunny California!
Marina del Rey is a safe high-end beach community by the Pacific Ocean. Walking, rollerblading, skateboarding and biking is natural around here.
Pelicans and humming birds in the sky, dolphins and seals in the ocean.
Beach life at it's premium!
Biking is very common in this neighborhood. There are bus stops 2 minutes away (walking) and there is additional free street parking everywhere. (Street cleaning Tuesdays).
But hey, this is LA! Renting a car is a great option too!
Other Things to Note
Welcome to sunny California!
- Check out 10.00am, Check In 3pm
- We love pets, but we have to consider other guests' preferences too so, sorry no pets allowed
- No parties allowed, no exceptions!
- No noises after 10pm
- No sleepover of non registered tenants
- NO SMOKING allowed neither inside nor on the balcony.
- Excessive cleaning fee $800
Cellphone reception in Marina del Rey is, like in many spots in LA, patchy. You might have poor cellphone reception inside depending on what carrier you have. We do have a cellphone booster installed to improve the call quality.
You can also make internet voice call with Viber, Facetime or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) etc.