About this listing
Spend your New York trip in a cozy one bedroom basement studio fully equipped with everything you will need. Just a 25 minute commute to and from Manhattan via public transportation. •This a completely private studio apartment.•
• PLEASE, REVIEW THE POSTING PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU •
AMENITIES & EXTRAS:
• Computer with high speed Internet access
• Large Flat Screen TV with Netflix (over 10,000 free Movies & Shows) and 30 digital channels!
• Comfortable Full sized bed
• Crisp quality bed sheets and soft bathroom towels
• Kitchen with all standard utensils
• Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Toaster, French Press, etc.
• Air conditioning & Heating Unit
• Hair Dryer
• Iron with Ironing board
• FREE High Speed Wireless Internet
• Off-Street parking possible (Please ask)
Guest will have access to their own studio/flat. Review the amenities tab for additional details.
We will interact mainly via phone, email and Airbnb. Access to the studio will be done via self check-in, meaning that you will receive instructions on how to obtain the keys from a combination lock.
Bookings for the studio are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and ALL cancellations should be done through Airbnb.
Deposit: it is for the keys, damages or violations to the house rules. It will be refunded by Airbnb 48 hours after checkout.
SELF CHECK-IN AND SELF CHECK-OUT:
Check in is at 2:00 PM (1400 Hrs) and Check out is at 11:00 AM (1100 Hrs) - But it could be Flexible based on my calendar. You need to have confirmation from me if you would like to check-out past 11:00 AM or check-in prior to 2:00 PM.
You are able to check in at anytime after 2PM since I don't have to be present for you to check in. Keys are placed in a key lock-box for which you will get the code to open the box prior check-in.
You will receive detailed instructions upon booking.
NO SMOKING OR PETS.
(North Bergen - Hudson County Area)
Location, location, location—minutes from Hoboken and Midtown Manhattan. Bars, Restaurants, Pharmacies and Supermarkets are just around the block. Please click on the MAP tab to get an idea of how close things are to the studio. The apartment is blocks from Bergenline where you will find all kind of establishments. The area is very safe as it is mostly compose of families.
Situated on a safe and quiet city block; and, only a few steps away from public transportation that will take you into Midtown Manhattan. Buses and private vans run 24/7 .
The price of the express buses is $3.20 onboard, you can get a discounted price if you buy 10 at a time on the ticket window or any of the automated kiosks located throughout the Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) terminal.
From Port Authority Bus Terminal you have access to the following trains:
Blue Line: A C E (This line can connect you to the L train which will get you to Brooklyn)
Red Line: 1 2 3 (This will take you to the Financial District, Washington Heights)
Yellow Line: N R W (This line travels to Astoria, Queens)
• Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
• No loud music after 10:00 pm on weekdays and MIDNIGHT on weekends.
• No Smoking, Pets, Prostitution or Drugs.
• No guests (without approval).
• Additional information is listed in the studio manual.