About This Listing
This is a fully furnished two bedroom townhouse which includes a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, high-speed internet access, phone line, parking and a private rooftop terrace. This home is located within minutes of downtown Toronto.
This townhouse contains three floors
MAIN FLOOR: The main floor contains the kitchen, living and dining rooms and a small bathroom.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor contains the two bedrooms and a bathroom.
THIRD FLOOR: The third floor contains the laundry facilities and a private rooftop terrace for your enjoyment.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HOME FOR YOUR STAY IN TORONTO?
This unique private townhouse apartment will feel like a home. It's NOT a high-rise condo apartment that requires you to walk through a confusing maze of staircases, lobbies and common areas and wait for elevators to get to your apartment. You simply step outside the front entrance and you're 30 seconds from a public transit stop and 45 seconds away from the parking space for your car, its that convenient!
Checking-in to this townhouse is hassle free, seamless and convenient. 24-hour check-in available for all our guests.
You have full and complete access to the entire townhouse and the private rooftop terrace! This townhouse also comes with a private parking space!
The townhouse is fully furnished and equipped with everything you will need for your short or extended stay in Toronto, open the door and enjoy all the comforts and amenities of home.
*Master Bedroom has a Queen Bed (sleeps 2 adults)
*Second bedroom has a Queen Bed (sleeps 2 adults)
*Living Room has one (1) double size sofa bed (can sleep 2 people)
*There are two (2) additional single size cots which can be used by additional guests.
*Optional: We also have portable cribs and high-chairs for guests with babies and toddlers and we include them with the apartment free of charge.
*2 Bathrooms: One (1) two piece bathroom on main floor and One (1) Four piece bathroom on second floor.
*Kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, pots, pans, utensils, china, glassware, built-in microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, five appliances: stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and range hood. Also includes a dish washer and lots of cabinet space.
*Complementary coffee, tea and condiments provided to all our guests.
*Basic HD TV (5-8 major channels)
*High-Speed Internet with wireless access is included.
*Phone: a land line phone is available in apartment for use by the guests. You can receive and make unlimited number of local phone calls to Great Toronto Area phone codes. The phone number will be provided to confirmed guests prior to your check-in.
*Laundry Facilities: Private in-suite washer and dryer included.
*Private rooftop patio available for guests' enjoyment with a charcoal BBQ and patio table with umbrella and four chairs.
*One (1) Underground Parking Space available and included with the apartment, additional spaces are available at an extra charge, please inquire the host for details.
Interaction with Guests
I'm your host and I'm available throughout your entire stay and can be contacted at any time by phone, text message, email or through Airbnb.
WHERE IS THIS APARTMENT LOCATED?
The townhouse is located just minutes away from the heart of Toronto's shopping, Financial and Entertainment Districts as well as the Beach and the Waterfront, exploring Toronto either by car or public transit is extremely convenient from where this apartment is located.
Amenities such as cafes, grocery stores, restaurants and fast-food places are all within walking distance, this address has a Walkscore of 88.
Located a few minutes from the Richmond Street exit on the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the Lakeshore Blvd East exit on the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), entering and exiting these two expressways is a breeze, Highway 401 and 427 are approx 15-20 minutes away. Lester B. Pearson Toronto International airport is a 20 minute drive from this apartment.
DIRECTIONS BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
DUNDAS STREET: The 505 Dundas Street streetcar runs right outside the front door of the apartment. It takes about a 5-7 min Streetcar ride to Dundas Subway Station on the Yonge-University Toronto Transit subway line and about the same travel time to reach the Broadview Subway Station on the Bloor-Danforth Toronto Transit Subway Line. The 505 Dundas streetcar runs operates from 5AM to 2AM (approximately) daily.
QUEEN STREET: The 501 Queen Street streetcar runs 24 hours a day and its about a 3 minute walk south of the apartment to Queen Street East, this streetcar runs east-west from the Beach neighbourhood in Toronto to Mimico and passengers can also access the Yonge-University Toronto Transit Subway Line from this streetcar.
The following list gives you the TOTAL travel time door-to-destination in minutes to major attractions and landmarks in Toronto using public transit (streetcar and/or subway) operated by the TTC ( Toronto Transit Commission ). *information obtained using G-Maps*
Cabbagetown 5 minutes
Ryerson University / Yonge-Dundas Square 8 minutes
St Lawrence Market 10 minutes
Eaton Centre 15 minutes
University of Toronto 15 minutes
Toronto Union Station 15 minutes
Entertainment, Theatre and Fashion Districts 15 minutes
Financial District 17 minutes
Four Season Opera House 18 minutes
Air Canada Centre ( Toronto Raptors / Toronto Maple Leafs ) 18 minutes
Toronto Chinatown / Kensington Market 18 minutes
Danforth Ave / Greek Town 19 minutes
Yorkville / Bloor Street Shopping District 20 minutes
Art Gallery of Ontario 21 minutes
Royal Ontario Museum 22 minutes
Toronto Islands Ferry Terminal / Queens Quay / Lakeshore 22 minutes
The Beaches 22 minutes
CN Tower 23 minutes
Metro Convention Centre 24 minutes
Queen St West Shopping District 25 minutes
Rogers Centre 25 minutes
Casa Loma 25 minutes
Little Italy / College St 25 minutes
Ontario Place 30 minutes
High Park 30 minutes
Other Things to Note
DEPOSIT: A $250 Security Deposit is Required for all stays.
# OF GUESTS: Up to 7 Guests can stay comfortably in the apartment.
RATES: The daily rate is subject to change based on availability and season. Please check your exact dates on the calendar and contact the host to see if there are any applicable discounts for the dates you are looking to stay.
While we don't want to charge a cleaning fee, we use a professional cleaning team to make sure the apartment is in tip top shape for your stay. In order for us to be able to do this for our guests we have to charge a cleaning fee ONLY for reservations less than four (4) nights.
****THE FOLLOWING ONLY APPLIES TO ANY STAYS/RESERVATIONS LESS THAN FOUR (4) NIGHTS****
$80 Cleaning Fee for 5 guests or less
$150 Cleaning Fee for more than 5 guests
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Flexible Check-ins will need to be prearranged in advance with through Airbnb or email/phone with the Property Management.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Property Management prior to check-in. Any damage caused as a result of a pet being in the apartment done to the lawn will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required (this amount charged to your credit card by Airbnb). The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable at the time of check-out provided the following provisions are met;
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out. c. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend. d. NO disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. e. Occupancy does not exceed what's has been previously arranged with Property Management. f. NO smoking in unit g. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged. i. CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time.
6. PAYMENT - Payment is made through Airbnb, if contacted via other sources, a PayPal payment can be arranged directly with Property Management.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS SIX (6) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). Event pricing takes place once occupancy level is greater than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at any given time. If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or continue their stay.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure. a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in Garbage, Organic and/or Recycling Bins provided by Property Management. b. All used linens and towels should be placed in laundry basket provided.c. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked. d. All keys are returned to the lock box or original places.
14. PARKING - Parking must be arranged with Property Management in advance. The Property Management and OWNERS are not responsible for any damage to the renter's vehicle or personal belongings during the stay.
15. USAGE - The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants, and for no other purpose such as social gatherings or used as a place of business. Tenants shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other nearby resident.
16. ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING - Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Property Management and (website hidden) EXTENSION - Departure date can NOT be extended unless availability exists and written confirmation is obtained from Property Management.
18. TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: TENANTS EXPRESSLY AGREE AS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION TO OWNERS LEASING THE PREMISES TO TENANTS THAT TENANTS SHALL JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE OWNERS, THEIR AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR COST WHATSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF TENANTS' USE OF THE PREMISES AND ANY PROPERTY THEREON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY NUISANCE, WASTE OR HARM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CAUSED BY TENANTS OR THEIR GUESTS. In furtherance of the foregoing and not in limitation thereof, Tenants shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result on or off the premises from the use of alcohol or any other drug. Violation of occupancy limits will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. Property Management and OWNERS reserve the right to inspect the property at any time during your stay under such circumstances that may require inspection.
19. LOCKS: Tenant shall NOT change any lock or place additional locking devices upon any door or window of the Premises.
20. PICTURE HANGING: Adhesive picture hangers of any kind are prohibited. Tenant may be charged for the costs of any repairs or painting required as a result of holes or marks caused by the hanging of pictures or other objects.
21. INDEMNIFICATION: Property Management and OWNERS shall not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant agrees to hold Property Management and OWNERS harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or other damages for which Property Management or OWNER is legally responsible.
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no promises or representations, other than those contained here and those implied by law, have been made by Property Management or Tenants. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by Property Management and Tenants. The failure of Tenants or their guest(s) or invitees to comply with any item of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriated notice to tenants and procedures as required by law.
23. CONTRACT: Tenants assume full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period state and assure the Property Management full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the Tenants.
Had a great stay for 8 days well working in toronto! This unit has everything you need!!! The bus stop was right outside the front door and cabs always passing by if you prefer. The host was extreamly prompt in getting back to me with any questions i had. I will stay here again on my next trip!
We had a very pleasant stay in Milli's unit. The photos are indeed accurate and the location is very convenient, just a stone's throw away from downtown Toronto. Public transportation passes right in front of the house, which is convenient as well.The unit itself has everything one would need for a comfortable stay.
Milli was an exceptionally communicative host. Very easy to speak to, very responsive and accommodating.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Toronto.
We (family of 5) had a great stay at Millis Townhouse. Very clean, detailed check-in instructions and good location. 2 trolley lines to city center. We will definitely come back!
Our stay at Milli's apartment from November 29 - December 2, 2014 was sensational. Even though we didn't meet Milli, we communicated by phone and her information guides and welcome pack provided by email prior to our arrival at the apartment were very helpful. Milli was always there to answer her phone - she couldn't be more helpful!
Milli's apartment is cosy and the apartment is within reasonable distance to the city via streetcars. Her apartment is located close to grocery stores and banks and transport was convenient with a streetcar stop outside her apartment. Milli was kind enough to have a carton of milk for us available in the fridge on our arrival at her apartment.
Our stay in Toronto was a memorable one and we thank Milli for our stay in her lovely apartment. It would be a delight to stay at Milli's apartment during our next stay in Toronto.
Doris, Peter and Sharmila from Sydney, Australia.
We had an AWESOME time in Toronto, and a great part of it was our AirBnb experience with Milli. She was prompt (I never waited longer than 20-30 minutes for a response, even before we arrived) and so patient / kind! The house is exactly as pictured, and was perfect for two people to maneuver and still stay out of each other's way. It was well situated to access the streetcar, and a quick walk to Queen St, where there were plenty of bars/restaurants/coffee shops/boutique shops. The house was clean and well-stocked - we didn't have to buy anything but groceries. It was my first trip to Toronto and I would definitely stay here again. Thanks, Milli!
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Milli
Having used short-stay apartments every time I've traveled with my family, I've always wanted to do the same back here in my hometown of Toronto. Aiming to provide quality and a comfortable experience for guests choosing to stay at any one of our furnished apartments.
Welcome to Toronto! Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Welkom, 歡迎光臨, 歡迎, 歡迎光臨, ようこそ, Bem-vindo, Bienvenido, स्वागत, Selamat datang, Cead míle fáilte, 환영합니다, Velkommen, أهلاً و سهلاً, স্বাগতম, 欢迎, Tervetuloa, καλωσόρισμα, Velkomin, ಸುಸ್ವಾಗತ , សូមស្វាគមន៍, Sveiki atvykę, സ്വാഗതം, स्वागत आहे, خوش آمدید, پخير, powitanie, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, Bun venit, Добродошли, සාදරයෙන් පිලිගන්නවා, Soo dhowow, Karibu, Maligayang pagdating, நல்வரவு, సుస్వాగతం, ยินดีต้อนรับ, ласкаво просимо, آپ کا استقبال ہے, chào đón, croeso, באַגריסן, Ngiyakwemukela, Welkom, Mirë se vjen!!
Neighbourhood ParkMatilda Street Toronto ON M4M 1L9
Canadian coffee shop chain, serves coffee, tea, donuts and baked goods.Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M4M 1X7
KFC fried chickenGerrard Street East Toronto ON M4M 2X9
Great coffee and espresso barQueen St E Toronto ON M4M 1G9
quick place to grab a slice of pizzaQueen Street East Toronto ON M4M 1G8
Canadian mainstream and fusion cuisine, great patio on the balcony. Website: (website hidden)_map.php?id=89Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M4M2H1
Get all your groceries and other daily needs in East Chinatown. Its inexpensive, lots of fruit and vegetable stalls as well as lots of Chinese and East Asian restaurant choices for dining.Toronto ON
Neighbourhood burgher place, Canadian cuisine, dinerQueen Street East Toronto ON M4M 1H2
Sushi, Japanese CuisineQueen Street East Toronto ON M4M 1G6
Great Pub to hang out and have some drinks. Link to website: (website hidden)Queen Street East Toronto ON M4M 1H1
PARKING: First 90 minutes free. Enter off Regent St. Located behind store. HOURS: Monday - Friday : 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.325 Parliament St Toronto ON M5A 2Z3
Groceries, butchers, seafood, sandwich shops and a sampling of international mutli-ethnic restaurants. A great place to grab a lunch and go for a stroll. Website: (website hidden)Front Street East Toronto ON M5E 1N1
Catch a movie and AMC Theatres Showtimes and Website: (website hidden)Toronto ON M5B 2G9
Brand name store for clothing, apparel, footwear. Prices are a bit on the high side and there is also a great food court in the lower level. Website: http://(email hidden)Yonge Street Toronto ON M5B 2H1
Great food, great atmosphere, link to restaurant website and menu: (website hidden)!/eaton-centre/foodDundas Street West Toronto ON M5G 1Z3
great Chinese, Asian fast foodSpadina Avenue Toronto ON M5T