---RETIRED DESIGNER’S HOME---
This is not like a hotel or any commercial bed and breakfast. Expect a homely atmosphere! My wife and I with two children live in this house. A friendly couple to hang out and a safe visit around the deepest corners of Delhi and around... :)
Do read the house rules before you make a booking request with us!
---Location & Transport convenience---
Central Delhi (Rajiv Chowk /Connaught Place) is 30 mins by a direct metro.
- Free drop & pick for our guests at the metro station near home.
- Can receive / drop our guests at the airport at 20 US$ / ride.
---Local Sightseeing & Quick getaway from Delhi--- Can show you around Delhi in our car - Chandni Chowk (old bazaar & spice market), Red Fort, Old Fort, Dilli Haat, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi, Janpath.
- Can help arrange transportation, local sightseeing & stay at quick getaways from Delhi like - Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Manali, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Badrinath, Kedarnath or Dham yatra from Haridwar.
---About the house, facilities & neighbourhood---
This is a private bedroom in a 4-bedroom house, on the ground floor of a well-maintained bungalow. Our Sector has round-the-clock security with power back-up source (fans & lights only). The room has a private attached bathroom with hot water facility. The room is spacious with plenty of natural light south-east facing and fresh air. In winters you can enjoy the direct sunlight in this room. This 'home-away-from-home' is situated in the heart of Noida (City Center), situated in National Capital Region of India (NCR), one of the most modern cities of North India.
- 2.7 kms (5 minutes) from Noida City Center Metro Station, DMRC.
- 17 kms (30 minutes) from Pragati Maidan and to the Greater Noida Expo Centre.
- 12 kms (20 minutes) from Akshardham temple and Electronic hub.
- 22 kms (30 minutes) from Connaught Place, Delhi's main city centre.
- 2 to 4 Kms away from shopping malls , food court movie hall nearby and a huge community park at walking distance . Two Hospitals and a Police station are a couple of blocks away. A huge food street food veg/ non veg.
- Room size: 15' x 12' with attach bath 6' x 9'
- Fresh linen, blankets, double size quilt, 2 towels and 2 pillows
- Internet connectivity with Wi-Fi
- Full-sized bed for 2 person
- Car parking inside driveway
--- Free Home Food---
- Morning bed tea / coffee
- breakfast 2 seasonal fruits 2 eggs, Toast Bread-Butter , Jam , tea/coffee
OR optional North Indian / Punjabi / Gujrati / South Indian snacks in Breakfast
* Evening tea / coffee.
---About my family & me---I am an artist who loves to paint, and meet new people. I have worked as a garments designer and production control management for more than 30 years, and retired 3 years ago. My wife is a home-maker & my daughter work in the corporate sector.
Our prime intent of putting up a room on airbnb is getting the chance to meet people. Making new friends is exciting for us!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.