---RETIRED DESIGNER’S HOME---
This is not like a hotel or any commercial bed and breakfast. Expect a homely atmosphere! My wife and I with two children live in this house. A friendly couple to hang out and a safe visit around the deepest corners of Delhi and around... :)
Do read the house rules before you make a booking request with us!
---Location & Transport convenience---
Central Delhi (Rajiv Chowk /Connaught Place) is 30 mins by a direct metro.
- Free drop & pick for our guests at the metro station near home.
- Can receive / drop our guests at the airport at 20 US$ / ride.
---Local Sightseeing & Quick getaway from Delhi--- Can show you around Delhi in our car - Chandni Chowk (old bazaar & spice market), Red Fort, Old Fort, Dilli Haat, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi, Janpath.
- Can help arrange transportation, local sightseeing & stay at quick getaways from Delhi like - Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur, Manali, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Badrinath, Kedarnath or Dham yatra from Haridwar.
---About the house, facilities & neighbourhood---
This is a private bedroom in a 4-bedroom house, on the ground floor of a well-maintained bungalow. Our Sector has round-the-clock security with power back-up source (fans & lights only). The room has a private attached bathroom with hot water facility. The room is spacious with plenty of natural light south-east facing and fresh air. In winters you can enjoy the direct sunlight in this room. This 'home-away-from-home' is situated in the heart of Noida (City Center), situated in National Capital Region of India (NCR), one of the most modern cities of North India.
- 2.7 kms (5 minutes) from Noida City Center Metro Station, DMRC.
- 17 kms (30 minutes) from Pragati Maidan and to the Greater Noida Expo Centre.
- 12 kms (20 minutes) from Akshardham temple and Electronic hub.
- 22 kms (30 minutes) from Connaught Place, Delhi's main city centre.
- 2 to 4 Kms away from shopping malls , food court movie hall nearby and a huge community park at walking distance . Two Hospitals and a Police station are a couple of blocks away. A huge food street food veg/ non veg.
- Room size: 15' x 12' with attach bath 6' x 9'
- Fresh linen, blankets, double size quilt, 2 towels and 2 pillows
- Internet connectivity with Wi-Fi
- Full-sized bed for 2 person
- Car parking inside driveway
--- Free Home Food---
- Morning bed tea / coffee
- breakfast 2 seasonal fruits 2 eggs, Toast Bread-Butter , Jam , tea/coffee
OR optional North Indian / Punjabi / Gujrati / South Indian snacks in Breakfast
* Evening tea / coffee.
---About my family & me---I am an artist who loves to paint, and meet new people. I have worked as a garments designer and production control management for more than 30 years, and retired 3 years ago. My wife is a home-maker & my daughter work in the corporate sector.
Our prime intent of putting up a room on airbnb is getting the chance to meet people. Making new friends is exciting for us!
Right of admission is reserved and offer is only for females/ couple/family with clean background; Visiting on a short visit to NOIDA or Delhi for tourism / Internship / project / International Exhibitions..
we wud love to serve you better than any promise ....................... but follow these rules
a).. No drugs strictly, only moderate alcoholic drinks are allowed
b).. No pets…
c) .. Our smoking guests are welcome to smoke in their room or in Open.
d).. No nuisance and noise, this is a residence
* e).. Must have valid visa and travel document ( including companion guest )
f).. Towel or bed sheet are supposed to be changed weekly.
g)..Wet towel/ clothes not to be dry in room, on bed or other furniture.
h)..Extension of stay beyond agreed period is subject to Terms & availability .
i)..No house/door keys for GUESTS
j).. NO LATE NIGHT ENTRY.... ( Max 10 PM. )
*** Invovle in illeage activities are NOT welcomed strictly. It is for a safe stay only
No late night activities, noise,loud talks on mobile or in open
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Retired after 33 years Garments Designing & production managment profession 2 years ago,Most of the time i spend in Art Painting at home, Travelling and Photography is my current hobby.I preffer to travel different place in Himachal Pardesh & Uttaranchal Hill Zones like Dharamshala, Mcleodgunj, Kullu- Manali, Haridwar, Rishikesh, all Prayags, all Hindu pilgrimage sites.
While I am54+, an Artist my wife is a homemaker. During my extensive travels there have been several instances of fleecing of first time visitors by touts / anti social elements at Airports and Railway Stations in India. At times even some hotels are also reported to be involved in such tacticts. We therefore thought of offering a spare room with attached washroom. in our 4BHK spacious independent House to expat foriegn tourists/ females / students / young/elderly couples with valid travel documents, on a short visit of North India/ Noida-Delhi for tourism / internship / international exhibitions and seeking home-stay / paying guest facility in a safe and decent locality with a cultured family so that they don't feel strangers in the megacity of NCR- Delhi.