About this listing
A cosy new accommodation to rent in a privileged position in historical part of Venice, only 30 mt from Grand Canal. A room with a double bed, anteroom, bathroom with a shower. Grand Canal view, air condition, TV, 3rd floor, elevator, for two people.
It doesn't have any kitchen, but it has a fridge and a kettle to prepare coffee or tea in the apartment.
Final cleaning fee is 20 euros. There is a supplement from 15-30 euros for late arrivals after 8:00 p.m.
We are sorry but check in after midnight is not possible.
City tax: 3 € per adult per night and 1,50 € for children 11 - 16 years old.
We had a fantastic time in Venice. The apartment was ideal. A coffee plunger would be a great (website hidden)
We stayed at the apartment for 3 nights. Here are our comments:
1. Our host's assistant, Danny, was on time at the designated meeting place and showed us to our apartment. He also gave us some tips on where to eat and where to go which turned out to be very good suggestions.
2. The room was clean and very tastefully decorated. Just like the photos or maybe even better!
3. Airconditioning worked very well which was a relief during the hot days.
4. The apartment came with the following items: kettle for boiling water, minibar type of refrigerator, utensils and cloth napkins, plates and cups, towels and soap, and hangers.
5. Bathroom was spacious and modern in design. It had a working water heater and strong water pressure.
-It's right across the Venezia Santa Luzia train station. We had big and heavy luggage so we had to hire a porter to help us over the bridge 10 euro). It's a 20 minute walk to Piazza San Marco.
- It had many cafes nearby that doesn't seem to "touristy". There is a magnum ice cream cafe just a few steps away.
-Laudromat is near if you need to use one.
7. There's a lift inside the apartment building which can comfortably fit 2 big luggage, 2 hand-carry luggage and 3 adults.
8. We felt very safe in the apartment. You need a key to enter the building. A second key to access the floor and a third key to enter the room.
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and will stay here again but I'll make sure to travel light next time.
The listing was perfectly accurate and the meet-up was just as described - no problems at all.
The apartment location is excellent - well within walking distance of the train station and/or the Piazzale Roma.
Perfeclty comfortable bed, air conditioner, and amenities were great (a fridge is a handy thing to have in the hot Venetian summer!).
A great place I would not hesitate to stay in again - a real value.
Best location in Venice in front of the train station. Very convenient and secure. The only bad point: there is no kitchen. As a airbnb user i looking for flats where i can feel like home and this was really missing. At least there a little fridge and plates, forks, knifes, spoons. Apart from that I definitely recomend this place!!!!
The apartment is right next to the metro train station and on a shopping district. Great pizza places are close by and it is also very easy to get to the ferry port. A great location in Naples
Elisa was very helpful in arranging staying in her Venice apartment. The welcome meeting was useful with good recommendations. The apartment itself was clean and ideally located for our needs. Would recommend to anyone wanting a reasonably priced base for exploring the city.
The flat is organized and perfect located. very good for a couple. the bad point doesnt have kitchen.
This host has 521 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews