About this listing
Ideally located right in Capbreton's town center, in a quiet street. A few steps from all stores ( 200 meters ), 10 min walking from the harbour and its restaurants, a 5 min bike ride from the beach (1.5 km), and 3 min car drive from Hossegor town center (1.6 km).
modern duplex apartment furnished with taste including :
- A Living-room with a very comfortable sofa, International TV, WIFI.
- A Balcony with an open outlook,
- An open kitchen with a bar,
- Upstairs, one bedroom (Queen size bed that can be split into 2 twin beds),
- A Bathroom with a shower, toilets and a washing-machine,
- Private parking space and bike racks.
- Linen and towels are provided for a better comfort.
No smoking inside the apartment.
No parties, please respect the neighbours who work and live here year round.
No pets allowed
About the Host, Marion
Keen on travels, diving and photography.
I like to go out with friends or stay in and play board games.
I used to live in Nicaragua for 4 years until may 2011 and came back to Southwest France recently, the most beautiful area in France!
I need to live by the ocean to be happy!