JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY has been created especially for couples wanting peace romance and privacy in 5 star luxury. A place to relax and unwind in the beautiful Heritage Listed Blue Mountains. Stunning gardens and lush lawns on a 1/2 acre block.
JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY is a 5 star rated romantic secluded oasis especially created for couples looking for luxury ...a private romantic setting to get away from it all ..escape for the weekend or a few days. JILLS Honeymoon has proven to be the perfect setting for proposals, wedding anniversaries and 'renewing of vows' ceremonies in the gorgeous gardens on a huge block of lush lawns and grounds. Built in the 1800's with stunning dry stone walls and gardens designed by famous Everglades garden designer Paul Sorenson in a quiet cul-de-sac.
JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY is of contemporary design, bright, white, bold and very beautiful. A luxury private hideaway for two, the Honeymoon Hideaway is a newly built private space. A brand new, sparkling honeymooner's pad is it's own private retreat, cocooning couples on their special day or for a romantic getaway!
Couples arrive at the Honeymoon Hideaway nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street, finding the design spectacular...bright crisp and contemporary white. There is a gorgeous French tub overlooking the stunning gardens with lots of exotic bird-life with total privacy hidden behind the trees. The tub is designed especially for two so couples lie back and relax in the
bubbles with scented oils and candles enjoying a glass of champagne, enjoying the view of the beautiful gardens whilst listening to soft music.
Enter a romantic world of private delights with a queen-sized 4 poster bed enclosed by a white canopy you can draw around you and stay for hours undisturbed. Your own private Butler or Masseuse can be arranged if you so desire! A romantic dinner can be arranged or 'Breakfast in Bed'.. delivered with the morning paper without you being disturbed.. that's if cooking is not on the menu!
Massages and facials can also be arranged.
Watch TV or movies from the lounge or bedroom and only get up when you're hungry to prepare a snack from the brand new fully self-contained IKEA kitchen.
There is an ensuite bathroom with lovely white fluffy towels and crisp white linen, an Eco-Fireplace, ducted heating and all modern conveniences, including DVD, BOSE sound system in this light, bright and very private Honeymoon pad. A range of DVD's and CD's are supplied for your convenience. With gorgeous cedar concertina doors that open on to a private sunny deck nestled amongst the trees with your own BBQ and outside kitchenette. If you feel the need to venture outside, take in the sun in the beautiful Bali Hut or wander around the beautiful terraced gardens and sit on the sun-soaked decks.
If you don't want to go that far, try the Carrington Cellars or Leura Gourmet for a huge range of regional wine and local produce.
We also have JILLS RETREAT a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom grand 1800's home or JASPERS COTTAGE a beautiful 1920's gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage both in Katoomba.
For 'renewing of vows' and anniversary ceremonies in the large grounds we have an authentic Balinese Hut that is transformed to a white chapel with beautiful white roses, white flowing organza drapes, white pillar candles and rose petals strewn around.
So have your friends and family stay upstairs whilst you enjoy your own private hideaway downstairs.
Alternatively couples may prefer the ceremony in the stunning grounds and gardens or in a white Marquee. We can organise the whole ceremony for you also if you wish.
From the celebrant, photographer, florist, caterer, beverages, marquee, seating and music.
Let ‘Tying the Knot’ Wedding and event stylists organise everything for you..first class weddings without the price-tag!
We also have Themed Weddings and dinner parties such as: Traditional Rose, Black & White, Arabian Nights, Island Paradise, Balinese, Medieval, Fire & Ice, Beach Party, Moulin Rouge, Circus Mystical, Toga, Hollywood, Bollywood, Masquerade, Roaring twenties, Starry Starry Night, Australiana, Party Animals, Victorian and Feast of the Senses….just to name a few!
We also offer all beauty treatments such as massage, facials, hair & make-up, manicures and pedicures. We want to make your day everything it should be.
JILLS HONEYMOON is in a quiet cul-de-sac street
JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully as the refund of your Bond depends on it.
Please also pass on to the other guest with you. New laws require all guests read the agreement and comply to a Code of Conduct. We are not a Hotel you are booking into self-contained accommodation and new rules apply.
By proceeding with your booking you accept these Terms and Conditions.
22 York Street, LEURA
Tel: (phone number hidden)
CHECK-IN TIME: 4.00PMCHECK-OUT TIME: 10.00AM
• Rental paid in full before your booking. Check-In 4.00pm / Check-Out 10.00am – if you leave later than time stated charges will apply. Your alarm code for Check-In will not activate until 4.00pm.
• Strict cancellation policy.
Acts of nature including storms, fires or floods refunds only given if access to roads are blocked.
• All guests are given their own exclusive alarm code, which protects each guest being charged for any theft or breakages they are not responsible for. A BOND of $300 is ‘held’ but not processed until checkout. The $300 is released on check-out if apartment left in a clean and tidy condition and no loss or damage to the property. We reserve the right to charge your credit card if any damage, theft, lights/heating left on OR property left in untidy manner.
• GUESTS MUST TAKE OFF THEIR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE APARTMENT. Please arrange to take slippers or socks with you. Thankyou.
• On Checkout you must turn lights, heating and electric blankets off & leave the apartment as you found it, clean and tidy, washing-up done or dishwasher stacked, towels in tubs, blinds half-mast, and all rubbish placed in bins at the entrance to the driveway. There is a charge if heating left on.
OVEN & BBQ MUST ALSO BE CLEANED AFTER USE. Also Coffee Machine.
There is a charge of $50 if this is not done.
• Enter your alarm code, key locked in KEY-SAFE, clear nos and TEXT “JH Check-out Heating off” (phone number hidden) and a new code will be activated.
• If you are going out, please ensure the heating and electric blankets are switched off, the cover lowered on ECOFIRE and alarm armed
• The ECO-FIRE is for ambience at night only and not for heating. Fuel is provided for 2 nights however it is against regulations to leave fuel available to guests and
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are guests allowed to buy their own fuel.
• NO NOISY PARTIES OR LOUD MUSIC ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. We have lovely neighbours and we are in a residential area so please be respectful. Any complaints by neighbours or the Police your tenancy will be terminated immediately.
• IF THE NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS INCREASES FROM THOSE STATED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. VISITORS ONLY ALLOWED DURING TENANCY IF WE ARE NOTIFIED.
• FOR INSURANCE AND SAFETY REASONS ANY BREACH OF THE NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS OTHERWISE STATED, THE TENANCY WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY. STRICT LAWS STATE THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES AND IN THE PROPERTY IS TWO GUESTS DOWNSTAIRS.
• Please report any breakages, damages or lost keys by contacting the owner, Margie on (phone number hidden)).
• Books or any other items (except picnic basket) should not be taken off the property without prior permission.
• NO SMOKING OR MATCHES ALLOWED in apartment. Please take care with butts outside especially in summer. Ashtrays are supplied.
• Tea-light candles on glass holders ONLY allowed at the apartment. Holders supplied.
• NO TALL CANDLES ALLOWED IN APARTMENT
• Upstairs (JILLS RETREAT) may be rented separately to downstairs (JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY). They are totally separate dwellings with separate entrances and private decks so shouldn’t impact on your stay at all. The grounds including the Bali Hut are shared. Please be courteous and leave tidy for the next guest.
• Parking is provided on the driveway of the house for JILLS RETREAT guests only as there are more of them. JILLS HONEYMOON guests must park on the street if upstairs is booked. Please be considerate to neighbours as it is only a small dead-end street. If upstairs is not booked you are free to park in the driveway. Thankyou.
• We reserve the right to cancel a booking or refund monies at any time.
• We reserve the right for the Manager of JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY to arrive at the property at any time if complaints or concerns are raised.
• Any infringement of these conditions may require us to refuse keys, amend the rent or immediately terminate the tenancy.
• To the extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible, and we exclude all liability, for any sickness, personal injury or loss or damage of personal property that you or another person (guest) may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of services by JILLS HONEYMOON HIDEAWAY.
Thankyou for your respect and co-operation and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Margie and Denise (Manager)
We had an excellent time staying at Jill's Honeymoon Hideaway. Margie was so welcoming and helpful throughout our stay and Denise's biscuits were a lovely touch. The place itself is beautiful with every amenity you would need and such a high standard of finish. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends.
Margie’s place was just lovely. My boyfriend and I were so impressed by the room, and we loved spending our weekend there.
The bath and the bed were pure luxury, and the kitchen and bathroom were modern, clean and practical. The sitting area was comfy and looked out to the gorgeous backyard and deck.
The apartment had everything we needed, including towels and cooking utensils (as well as oil, salt, pepper and herbs for cooking), and was simply a pleasure to be in. It also had a sound system and TV. We honestly felt like we were staying in a 5-star hotel – but better!
Thanks Margie for the beautiful room and a lovely weekend! We will definitely be coming back to stay again :)
My mum and I had the best girls weekend away at Jill's! The location was perfect, and the room was spectacular! We spent every afternoon enjoying champagne and admiring the gardens. Margie was the best host, five stars all round!
Thanks for the lovely review Amanda. So glad you and your Mum enjoyed the gardens sipping champagne..sounds wonderful! Yes the bath is a big hit with all guests because of it's view of the garden and (website hidden) the bugs..there is a large amount of Cicadas around this time of year especially with the amount of rain and humidity. They aren't harmful at all and are native to the australian bush so unfortunately nothing we can do about them and we don't like to hurt them. They are gone after several weeks at this time of year.. Margie :)
Margie was very clear about how things work. The house rules are strongly outlined, which made me feel a touch unwelcome, but this space is a business, clean, formal, and without the personal touches that have been a part of my Airbnb experiences. The alarm codes to enter will be texted to you right before the checkin time, along with a reminder to recheck rules so follow them.
The decor is boutique beautiful and it is clean, but it is the basement space of the house so it is a bit damp, including the mattress. There is electric heating pads to remedy this so use them.
The only other thing to note is that the place is set overlooking a glen which faces the semi industrial part of town and the highway. Though the garden vegetation camouflages most of it, the trucks and highway noise is clearly audible from inside with all the windows shut.
That is so disappointing of you to leave such a review. I go above and beyond to make JILLS lovely and my guests comfortable. I didn't even speak with you I spoke with your husband who was lovely. It is NOT the basement and there are no heating pads for dampness. That is an electric blanket which we leave on as the weather can be unpredictable. JILLS is brand new, is bright airy and so high up the hill it is impossible to have damp issues. It has wall to wall glass consertina doors in a quite cul-de-sac tucked in with only 3 houses in the street on an acre of lush grounds. The Highway is so far off into the distance. You feel like you are in the country being on an acre of land but you are still close to the quaint towns of Leura and Katoomba which most guests think is wonderful as you can walk to town. You failed to mention the brand new IKEA kitchen, all BOSCH appliances, 2 SONY TV's, a stunning bath opposite the 4 poster bed that looks out at the lush gardens. I spoke with your husband and texted him later to say Woolies closed at 10pm and where it was. It is all listed in the email I send. Woolies, Coles, local restaurants I highly recommend, attractions, massages and even breakfast in bed is offered to my guests. I made a special effort for Xmas also having a small tree and decorations that you gathered up and put in the corner.
My guests are paramount to me and I try and do everything to make their stay wonderful.
Beautiful room, comfortable bed, lovely gardens and great position between katoomba and leura. Margie was a lovely host. Would definitely recommend for special romantic occasions.
The reservation was canceled 33 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This was the perfect weekend retreat for us! arrived on a Friday night after work. Unfortunately it was the Friday of the bushfires in Warimoo, Margie was wonderfully accomodating texting me early in the afternoon with bushfire and road closure updates.
When we finally arrived, the place itself was cosy and welcoming, gorgeous setting, close to all main attractions or alternatively perfect for lazing around.
Thanks Margie for a great stay.
Suzanne and Dara
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love people and being a host is a great way of meeting all sorts of guests from all over the world! I look forward to welcoming new guests to this part of the world .