About this listing
This apartment belongs to 2 passionate people working in the media.
The flat is thus very cosy, well decorated, comfortable and fully equipped.
- 5mn walk from Sacré Coeur
- 5mn from the Metro (line 4, the best for tourists: direct to train stations, Le Louvre, Notre Dame, St Germain, the Flea market etc. ideal!)
- On the 4th floor, with lift, it is filled with light, and has a nice open view.
- 6 sleepings
- filled with light
- fully equipped
- arty spirit
In one of these side streets filled with restaurants, cafés and shops that make the real Paris, close to the cliché but not in the middle of it, you will enjoy sightseeing and feel Parisian in the same time.
It counts :
1 bedroom with queen size bed
1 bedroom with king size or 2 singles
1 living room with dining room and library, and an extra double sleeping (premium convertible couch)
1 entrance hall
1 fully equipped kitchen
1 bathroom with bath
- High Speed Internet
- Flatscreen TV
- Stove (gas), microwave, coffee maker, toaster, boiler, utensils, plates & cristals
- Washing machine
- Music system, with plenty of CDs
- DVD player and more than 300 DVDs, if you feel like some well deserved rest at home :)
- 6 sleepings
- Fresh bedsheets and towels
Public transport connections
The flat is on the most convenient metro line in Paris for tourists, the line No 4 that services directly:
- the train stations to both airports, London, Brussels, Amsterdam and Germany, the train station to the south west and Spain
- the shopping district of Etienne Marcel
- Centre Pompidou/Beaubourg
- Le Louvre
- Notre Dame/Ile de la Cité
- St Michel
- St Germain des Prés
The area counts all types of restaurants, shops, and amenities, it's very convenient.
I provide you with my personal guide with tips and addresses on dining out and going out. I'm a big foodie myself :)
I'm looking fwd to welcoming you there soon!
No pets, no parties, no smoking.
For the rest, enjoy!
And please, respect the neighbors.