Charming apartment in the heart of Le Marais, one of the most trendy and alive areas in Paris.
This studio is ideal for a Parisian holiday as the area is full of restaurants, bars and shops open even on the weekends!! And close and very well communicated with all the main touristic spots in Paris.
A studio with a double bed on mezzanine, bathroom with bathtub / hair drier and a fully equipped kitchen so you can cook at home if you want. It also includes internet connexion, electric heater, towels and bed linens.
The best of this apartment is with no doubt its location, 5 min walking to the Pompidou Modern Art Museum and close to Hotel de Ville the Picasso Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral
Rambuteau: line 11
or Chatelet: lines (phone number hidden)
or Chatelet les Halls: RER A-B-D, ligne métro 4 (direct Charles de Gaulle Airport – 28 mins)
Please inquire for availability with dates in the subject of your email and welcome!
Очень уютная и небольшая квартира со всем необходимым прямо в Центре Парижа. До музея Помпиду и собора Норт-Дам 15 минут от метро тоже 2 минуты пешком. Но если у вас нет желания подниматься спать на второй этаж или вы часто ночью ходите в туалет, то это не для вас.)
I wasn’t very sure about renting this apartment when I read the last commentary but I loved it!!!
The place is charming and it couldn’t be better located.
In the heart of the Marais with the Pompidou Center at 5minutes walking distance.
It has a lot of light and wasn’t cold at all.
It doesn’t have an elevator but it is well said in the add so I knew it when I rent it, as for my staff, I had room for it in the closets so everything was fine.
Adriana was really nice, she sent me an email with plenty of recommendations about Paris and things to visit in the area.
I recommend the place and I would totally stay here again when I go back to Paris
I stayed at the apartment for 2 nights with my boyfriend. Overall I would say that this flat is overpriced (we have paid £82 for each night) for its facilities and this is why:
- flat seems very bright and airy on the pictures but in reality it is very dark. There are two small windows - one in the sitting area and another one just above a bed;
- there is no ceiling lights in the flat, only two lamps in the sitting area, what makes the flat very dark especially in the evening. It was difficult to see anything on a map for example or read;
- there is no central heating in the flat, what makes this flat not an option for a winter period. Host has provided electric radiator instead, but in first night was still cold;
- in the kitchen there wasn't such a thing as kettle;
- flat is located on 5th floor in a house with ground floor, what makes it 6th floor. There was no lift in a house and that information was not mentioned in a ad;
- we did not have any space for our clothes: wardrobes or even hangers. There are wardrobes and shelfs in the flat but they stuffed with hosts clothes and shoes;
- in the bathroom there is a tub (I would say half of normal size) but we use it to shower only so it didnt bother me. But the thing is about the bath that it is impossible to stand up straight while standing in the tub because ceiling in too low. I am not supertall (just 172sm) but that is really surprise me;
- it was quite noisy in the morning with cars and motorbikes because a house surrounded by small streets;
For those who really want to live close to Rambuteau metro but could compromise on quality of a flat that is could be an option, because flat is located 5 min walking distance from station.
Hope my review will be helpfull
Adriana was amazing in our communication. The location of the apartment could not be better, easy access to everything in Paris, perfect Marais area. The apt was quite and good to sleep.
I recommend it !
The reservation was canceled 29 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Adriana was a great host and I found it easy to communicate with her. She always provided quick feedback and information, which I appreciated. The flat was a perfect location, literally around the corner from the metro station and within walking distance to Notre Dame Cathedral (maybe a 10 minute walk). The bed was comfy and while the flat was small it served it's purpose for two. The location is absolutely ideal with many bistros, cafes and a few markets nearby. The only reason I do not give 5 stars is for overall experience is that the bathroom was not maintained very well. The bathtub was not very clean.
Adriana was a great host - she was incredibly helpful and friendly. She was prompt when replying to emails and gave us loads of really useful information including leaving little maps and guides for us at the apartment.
Adriana's apartment is in the perfect area in the Marais - great location, would absolutely stay in the area again.
The apartment itself: good space for Paris, the bedroom is a Mezannine style so lots of good light. Unfortunately for us what really let it down was the bathroom. The sink and the bath needed a really good clean and had limescale and the shower curtain had spots of mould on it. At the end we didn't even want to use the bathroom.
Those are superficial things that can definitely be fixed and if they are i would recommend staying here.
Sleeping well and quiet under the roof is really charming. We enjoyed the really good location close many sightseeing spots. Le Marais the neighbourhood you always see in the Paris-movies :)
Adriana had really good tips for going out and restaurants.
Had a great time! The location is unbeatable! and the apartment is really cute. Communication with Adriana was really smooth, and even though we didn't get to meet her in person, everything went perfect and she left us a note with all the local spots. We'll be happy to come back!
Adriana's place is really nice and you will find everything you need for your stay. Moreover she has been very kind and gave us really good suggestions to enjoy this wonderful city