About This Listing
5 min walking from San Giovanni Basilic and 15 from Coliseum.
DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A NEW PENTHOUSE NEAR SAN GIOVANNI'S CHURCH
Steps from SUBWAY Re di Roma or San Giovanni.
- In the heart of Rome, very close to the real center of the city but in the meanwhile very noiseless and peaceful.
- Please note: Bedroom with double bed. It is possible booking through Airbnb another double bedroom with poster bed. If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible
- Private Bathroom
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Free Wi-fi 24h
- Tv 3D lcd 51inches
- Fax and Print Service
- Laundry, Tv, Dvd
- 7° and last floor. The apt is open to the air and renovated with materials of last generation so it's always ventilated and fresh
- The train station and the airport are very easy to reach! Anyway it is possible to reserve a private taxi indicating the flight details at the booking time or later. A driver will wait the guest at the airport.
- Lots Of Light, High Ceilings, Spacious Closets, Steps From Fun Shopping And Fine Dining, Excellent Location! The Rome important attractions are easily reachable by walk or by underground. Plenty of blankets and sheets.
What’s more? 5 min walking from the bar "Pompi" where you can eat the best tiramisu in town! :)
SAN GIOVANNI AREA
The San Giovanni district is one of the most ancient area of Rome, preserving different architecture styles testifying the different historic period time: from ancient Rome and Christian vestige including Coliseum, Aurelian walls, San Giovanni Gate, San Sebastiano gate and Caracalla thermal baths to prestigious Baroque buildings, to strict fascista architecture of the early 20th century.
By the Metro line you easily reach the best historical spots of Rome such as “Spanish Steps”, Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Popolo and The Vatican.
From fashionable shopping to cultural activities, there is no end to the nearby opportunities available.
- no smoking at home.
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems.
- turn the lights off when you don't need them.
- don't drive the other people upstairs crazy by forgetting your keys and buzzing at 2am!:)
- when you use the kitchen then wash your staffs
We really enjoyed our stay in Rome and staying at Massimo's apartment really added to the whole experience. It's located in a quiet part of town but has easy access to all the major attractions via the metro station which is only a maximum of 10mins away. Was straight forward getting from the airport to the apartment and with Massimo's supplied directions, there were no issues.
We shared the apartment with people in two other rooms but it was never an issue and we hardly saw them so never felt too crowded. A fully equipped kitchen was useful and there's even a washing machine available, which came in handy! Massimo was always available for any questions we had and even gave us a bit of advice on what to do on NYE to be amongst the celebrations in town.
I would recommend staying here for anyone thinking of a visit to Rome. Thanks Massimo for all your help.
La habitacion magnifica, muy bien ubicada y comunicada por bus o metro.
Muy bien isonorizada y con un buen baño.
Las fotos son reales.
Ademas se encuentran muy cerca tiendas, panaderias y todo lo que uno puede necesitar durante la estancia en Roma.
Cerca sobre la via albalonga 1 un magnifico restaurante el Buono, lo recomiendo de verdad.
En general recomiendo esta habitacion.
Massimo was not present while we stayed but he was in contact making sure we were happy and helped with everything he could. We were close to the metro and buses and the apartment was perfect! We would come again & will definitely recommend Massimo's place for awesome location, safety, convenience overall and a hands-on host. :) Thanks Massimo!
Great room, great guy!
He made sure everything went smoothly although he was not in town!
This host has 151 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Massimo
Hi! I am an italian actor and director. I'm 35yo, I'm very easy going and I love traveling and meeting people.That's why, basically, I began to use Airbnb. I don't smoke and I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I grew up here and I have a degree in Modern Literature and Art so basically... I can tell you everything about the city and about the most interesting places in Italy! :)
If interested feel free to contact me so we can chat and get to know each other!