Your family or group will appreciate our historic Pahala Plantation House with more than 6,100 square feet of space. Its native ohia wooden floors, high ceilings, plantation style furniture and collectibles bring you back in time to old Hawai‘i. Outdoor living offers more than 1,000 feet of covered lana‘i for dining, meetings and gathernings. Enjoy our carriage house, gazebo and three acres of tropical landscape.
1. Full large kitchen with stove, microwave, two refrigerator/freezers, cookware and dinnerware.
2. Large dining room, large living room and day room.
3. Seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
4. Covered lana‘i (porch) with tables and chairs for 30 people.
5. Free wireless Internet and long distance phone calls within US.
6. Cable TV and complimentary laundry facilities.
7. Large entry hall complete with a baby grand piano
7. Access to purchase fresh, locally raised produce and beef, as well as fresh catch from our local fishermen.
Walking distance to library, parks, store, bank, swimming pool, gym, and tennis courts. Five minutes to Punalu`u Black Sand Turtle Beach, and 12 minutes to Volcanoes National Park.
Blessed. The hospitality, cleanliness, honesty, and friendliness of our host and property was wonderful. My wife and I had the opportunity to get married on this property and we'd do it the same way all over again! We now have a fantastic suggestion for anyone who is seeking to do the same thing in Hawaii!
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Aloha, I am a newspaper and magazine editor who also restores historic homes in our village of Pahala. I host a daily news show online and educational workshops at Pahala Plantation House. I am also involved in a preservation movement to conserve the longest uninhabited coast in Hawai`i, which is along the seashore below our village.