Stay in this lovely house with our host Aunt Lucy, she'll be very helpful for anything you may need during your stay, she knows everybody in town! :)
Private or shared rooms in big house with a great location and a beautiful panoramic view where you can see the entire city of Guanajuato. Hosted by Aunt Lucy, guests will feel at home in a very cozy place, with lots of attentions and good service. If you want to feel the traditional mexican ambient, this is the place for you.
Among the services available, rooms have wi-fi, shared bathrooms, washing machine, kitchen, dining room and terrace with beautiful city views. You can stay as a single person or in group, as you prefer.
Located on the hill of el Sagrado Corazón, a 10 minute walk from downtown.
*Price is per night and per person.
1. La casa tiene un horario de entrada y salida máximo hasta las 23:30 horas (pero siempre pueden hablar con la tía Lucy para resolver algunas excepciones).
2. Se puede fumar en el exterior de la casa pero no en el interior, hay una terraza grande, además de la azotea con una gran vista.
3. Todos los utensilios de cocina utilizados, deberán dejarlos en su lugar ya lavados.
4. Pueden comprar, traer su propia comida y guardarla en el refrigerador con su nombre para mayor facilidad a los huéspedes.
5. Favor de no introducir bebidas alcohólicas dentro de la casa.
La casa de la tía Lucy agradece el seguimiento de estos puntos, cualquier duda o comentario se puede llegar a un acuerdo. ;)
1. The house has an entrance and exit times up to 23:30 (but you can always talk to Aunt Lucy to resolve some exceptions).
2. Smoking is allowed on the outside of the house but not inside, there is a large terrace, in addition to the roof with a great view.
3. All kitchen tools, should be clean and in its place.
4. You can buy, bring your own food and store it in the fridge with your name for a better organization with other guests.
5. Please do not introduce alcohol inside the house.
Aunt Lucy appreciates your attention. If you have any question or comments you can always reach an agreement ;)
If you ever travel to Guanajuato don't miss an opportunity to stay with Luci - she is incredicly kind, charismatic and sincere! Highly recommended in all cases! The house is big but welcome for every guest. Hope to be back!
To stay with Aunt Lucy is a real experience. A unique and vivacious character, Aunt Lucy is an elderly lady that communicates with visitors from around the world that stay in her many rooms with a translating webpage on her iPad. Don’t think about trying to reach the house by foot – Guanajuato is an unimaginable vertical labyrinth of steep & narrow streets, a lot of which are poorly or not at all paved, and Aunt Lucy is pretty much above it all, with great views. Taxis are fortunately cheap from the city center (50 pesos to go up the hill) and it seems that she is locally well known. The large house is kept immaculately clean, yet it and the rooms are very simple with concrete floors. There was nothing though that I lacked in comfort or necessities. It appears that Aunt Lucy is always there to give you a bit to eat or something to drink. Her nephew Ernesto is very prompt and polite in his responses on line to the reservation. I’ve traveled a fair amount, and Guanajuato is from its organization and appearance, one of the most fascinating cities that I’ve ever visited. Aunt Lucy is part of the great experience.
Luci was a great host, she was friendly and great to speak with in spanish. You stay at the top of the hill and it's really quite easy to find. I highly suggest staying here!
I'm so sorry for a long time to leave a review. But I don't forget anything on the perfect trip. Aunt Lucy is a very very nice person, and there is a good view on the top flat. Friends, welcome!!!
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
This is Ernesto, photographer, webdesigner, freelancer, licentiate, all-round great guy! Love to travel, specially to cold places!!
Right now I'm helping my aunt, who lives in Guanajuato, renting some rooms at her house. I don't live there but I certainly enjoy my time over there each time i visit her.
Aunt Lucy's husband was a paintor, he made beautiful landscapes of Guanajuato and painted stories about Don Quixote.