Just off University Avenue in downtown Palo Alto with a large balcony and amazing 12th floor views of the San Francisco Bay. Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in The Marc, a luxury high-rise apartment building with all the amenities -- swimming pool, fitness room, community lounge w/ free wifi, underground parking, billiards, yoga room, garden terrace, sauna, and BBQs.
Downtown Palo Alto has all the shops, restaurants, parks, and activities one could want. Especially restaurants. Vibrant night-life, fun window-shopping and people-watching, easy access to the great outdoors, amazing homes to gawk at. Close to Stanford University.
I don't have any pictures of the inside of this unit yet, but I can provide them before you decide. This unit is not as fancy as the pictures on the website for The Marc Palo Alto, but it's very nice. Friendly indoor cat is part of the package. Will need your help feeding him and a goldfish.
- Clean, tastefully furnished, lived-in by two kids, one cat, one goldfish, and one slightly crazy dad. Feels like a home, not a hotel.
- One queen bed, twin bunk beds, and a full-sized sofa-bed.
- Full kitchen: 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, full-sized refrigerator/freezer, pots & pans, dishware, etc. Note, appliances are older than shown on The Marc's website.
- 42" Flat Screen TV, Cable service, DVD w/ Netflix, Vudu, Hulu (but why watch TV when there's so much to do nearby?)
- Wifi access included
- Dining room table seats 4; Balcony table seats 6-8
- Located two blocks off University Avenue, the heart of Palo Alto and one mile from Stanford University, at the corner of Forest Ave and Cowper Ave
- Easy freeway access from 101 (and 280)
- CalTrain station a short walk away
- Best hot chocolate - Cafe Venetia
- Best Fish Tacos - Sancho's
- Best frozen yogurt - Yogurtland
- Best salads - Pluto's
- Best pizza - New York Pizza
- Fancy Schmancy - Too many to list!
- Best Haircut - The President or Sam's Barber Shop
Visit The Marc Palo Alto website to see more photos and a floor plan
Lots to see and do -
visit the Destination Palo Alto website
City Parks -
visit the City of Palo Alto website, click Services, click Neighborhood Parks
Public Transportation -
visit the City of Palo Alto website, click Services, click Transportation
Not available for long-term stays.
All-or-nothing, renting a single room is not available.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT