Spacious, colorful, private 2 bedroom apartment with living room, full modern kitchen, washer & dryer, cable TV & WiFi & private parking.
Conveniently located near two major transportation hubs, West Portal and Forest Hills and just one block from many train and bus stations.
This apartment is the 2nd floor of a two story house with a private entrance on a nice, quiet, tree lined street in San Francisco's West Portal district centered in-between Forest Hills, St Francis Woods, Twin Peaks & Maraloma neighborhoods.
• Both bedrooms have lots of light, sunset views, full size comfy beds, free WiFi, a desk, chests and closets. There is an extra single size rollaway bed for use.
• Private parking spaces to help to avoid two-hour parking restrictions common to San Francisco. With an easy entrance leading directly to the apartment.
• The cheery, state of the art kitchen has lots of pots and pans, modern appliances & laundry facilities.
• All oak hardwood floors, a spacious living room with TV, Basic Cable and WiFi.
• A clean, beautiful fully tiled bathroom.
• Plenty of linens, towels, basic needs such as shampoos, lotions, & soap, laundry detergent, tissues, napkins, coffee, tea and etc.
• There is a beautiful garden deck available for relaxing upstairs.
• Conveniently located Getting around town or the Bay Area is a breeze from this area & very close to West Portal and Forest Hills Muni Metro Stations.
• Public Transportation a short walk to either West Portal or Forest Hills Muni Metro Stations transportation hubs. Many buses within a block.
• From these stations, several underground trains and buses will take you all over the city, including Castro, Mission Street District, Church Street, Civic Center/Van Ness, Powel Street /Cable Cars, Union Square, Chinatown, Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park, the Embarcadero/Ferries to Sausalito or connect to BART for trips to the Bay Area including, Berkeley and the San Francisco Airport.
• Several major bus stops less than a block away will take you to the heart of the Mission, Glen Park Station and Noe Valley.
• There is almost no wait-time for a Muni trains during peak time otherwise the usual wait time is less than five min.
• By car, Interstate Highways 80, Highway 101 & Highway 280, are all near-by. San Francisco airport is just 12 miles or 17 minutes away. UCSF and San Francisco State University and City College of San Francisco are very close and easy to get to by car or bus.
• This is an ideal location for getting around town or around the Bay Area in San Francisco.
Eating & Shopping Tea and coffee can be made here or cook up masterpieces made from goodies you found at the nearby farmers' markets. Or eat out.
• Nearby West Portal Avenue features a variety of small unique shops, wine tasting bars, café’s and a variety of international restaurants with cuisines.
• Here you can find Italian, Peruvian, Mexican, Japanese, American breakfast and burgers, Gourmet Pizza whole or by the slice, Mediterranean, Indian, Chinese and Thai restaurants and pubs to choose from.
• There is a pharmacy, artisan boutiques and specialty shops, pet shops, the CineArts movie theatre here.
• Get groceries at Molly Stones Tower Market, the local butcher shop, or the local produce market all nearby.
• SF Wine Trading Co, just a few block away is the best wine store in all of San Francisco with that features wine tastings every Saturday.
Whether you are here on business, here to sight-see, or visiting friends/relatives, this is a great place to hang your hat and relax.
There is one queen size bed and one full size bed, __________________________________________________
Family-friendly, clean, central heating.
Full kitchen, washer & dryer living room, Cable TV Internet etc
Private driveway offstreet parking
We do not interact much, there is always someone available upstairs to answer questions and to help out. Otherwise it is very private.
Safe residential tree lined beautiful area
Great for public transportation
Patti's apartment is like having your own place in San Francisco. First, you have your own parking space steps away from the stairs to the apartment. Second it is a full home, two bedrooms with a full size kitchen and living room. There wasn't a tv that I could see, but by the time I had dinner and read a few chapters it wasn't missed. She is three short blocks from a dozen plus restaurants and of which many are outstanding. I ate at this pizza place (Mozzarella di Bufala Pizzeria twice. It looks like a to-go place only, but once inside there are lots of tables in two dinning rooms. The Brazilian shrimp was perfect and the house red was good. It's a must. If you don't want to get a car, the inter-city train is as close as the restaurants. I hope Patti's place is available every time I visit.
Patti's place was fantastic! Super cute, spacious, clean, perfectly outfitted, and there's a great collection of jazz LPs to enjoy. We'll definitely be back if possible.
Many thanks to Patti for an outstanding stay at her lovely apartment. Patti was very friendly and efficient in responding to all my questions. If you have a car in San Francisco and have reason to travel to any part of the Bay Area, it's in an ideal location with easy access to all freeways, bridges and the SF airport. It also has the luxury of a private parking space! Believe me, that's a big deal in San Francisco. The place is in a beautiful neighborhood of single-family homes just about four blocks from a major transit center that offers direct train service to downtown SF and the BART system, which can take you down to the airport or across the Bay to Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond or Fremont. The apartment is spacious, well equipped, clean and blessed with a lovely western view that leads the eye past a lovely suburban district of SF out to the edge of the Pacific. It's a quiet area, which I loved. There are plenty of watering holes and dining spots along the nearby West Portal village shopping street. I initially booked the place for an 11-day business trip but had to cut short my trip after only 8 days. What a disappointment that I couldn't stay in the apartment for the extra three days! I would definitely visit Patti's apartment again for all the reasons I've outlined above, but also because it's a tremendous bargain! If you'd rather use more money in San Francisco for dining, entertainment and experiences than for housing, Patti's place is the answer - if you're lucky enough to book this exceptional value. My best advice for folks who are on the fence about where to stay in SF is simple: BOOK THIS PLACE!
We had a great time at Patti´s when we were in SF!
Before we got there, we already had a very nice contact with Patti and Patti was very forthcoming, when we had to change our reservation due to a family situation.
The appartment was as discribed and though we "checked in" very late were personally welcomed. Thank you very much!
Thank you Patti. A beautiful place to stay, within walking distance to Muni station and restaurants and Starbucks!!! Had a great week, would definitely stay at Patti's again.
Lance & Melinda
Patti was very helpful from the beginning. The property was great - spacious, clean, and nice residential location. I would definitely stay here again.
We really enjoyed our stay. The house is adorable and it was nice to come back to after a long day of being a tourist. The house was clean and comfy and having a full kitchen is always nice.
The location was convenient also and using the public transportation wasn't as scary as I thought it would be (never using it before).
We highly recommend staying here! The neighborhood is pretty and we felt safe walking up to the house every night no matter how late it was.
Thanks for everything!!!
总的来说非常棒 1、位置非常好，交通便利，搭乘公交去金门大桥或者渔人码头或其它景点只需要走5分钟的路。2、设施非常齐全，尤其是厨房设施，洗碗机，洗衣机，大冰箱一应俱全，而且杯子碗都很漂亮3、安静安全，房子就在树林边，靠山而居，空气也很好 4、布置很别致，房东人很好，有求必应 个人觉得如果要说有什么缺点的话，：1、床偏小一点，一张床睡两个人有点挤（当然也可能是我不习惯，我和老公加起来120公斤）2、吹风不太好用，这些缺点都是小问题。性价比真是不错。
Patti's apartment is a great place to use as a base for visiting San Francisco. It's a short walk in a safe residential neighborhood to public transportation, shops, and restaurants. The apartment is spacious, private, well-equipped, and decorated with posters from jazz festivals. We enjoyed our stay immensely.
Patti was very helpful even we don't met her.
The view from the apartment was nice.
The environment was quiet and secure.
Souad & Malik
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.