About this listing
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Your own keys so you can come and go as you please
* Double (ensemble) bed, very comfy according to previous visitors!
* Own bathroom (with bath) and separate toilet
* Free WIFI and local telephone calls
* NETFLIX and 'Fetch TV' access
* Brisbane city and hill views (with sneak peak of the river)
* Large balcony with outdoor setting for watching the world go by!
* Share Kitchen and living area
* Washing and drying facilities
* Wardrobe, full length mirrored sliding doors
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Breakfast cereal, bread, juice, coffee/tea, milk) and basic cooking supplies (herbs, sauces, oils) available for use free of charge
* Secure intercom apartment access
* Off-street and Visitor car parking available
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Albion, 5 kms (3.1 miles) north of Brisbane Central Business District, an 8 min (3 stops) train ride or 15 min bus ride to Brisbane Central. Regular services with choice of 4 train lines and 4 bus routes. Also close to airport.
* The apartment is a short stroll to Albion village with some great restaurants, funky cafes, the Albion & Breakfast Creek Hotels and the usual fast food/take away food shops (See Guidebook for more details).
* Bakery, wine/liquor and 24 hr Convenience store; 5 mins
* Very safe and friendly neighborhood, very quiet at night (but the birds can get a bit noisy in the mornings!)
* Brisbane City Council local buses go directly to Brisbane CBD from the street just outside the door, or at the bottom of the hill. Buses run every 10-15 mins at peak hour; Trains run from Albion train station every 5-10 mins (Tickets to the City and any inner city location (Zone 1) cost $3.63)
*Brisbane’s AirTrain service from the International and Domestic airport terminals normally depart every 15 minutes in peak periods and every 30 minutes in non-peak, Monday to Friday. All services on Saturday & Sunday operate every 30 minutes. Travel time from Albion station to Brisbane airport is approx. 15 minutes. (Note that the first train from the airport departs at 5:04am (6:04 am on Sat & Sun) and the last train departs at 10:04pm). Train tickets are $17 each.
*Taxi cab (10-15 mins) from the airport is $30-$35 or, depending on your arrival times, I can come and pick you up!
Feel free to message me with any questions!
Other Things to Note
Apartment is located on the first floor, up a small flight (~10 steps) of stairs.
Smoking outside in yard. Quiet neighbourhood, so no loud music after 11 pm.
Due to the wooden floor boards in the main living areas, wearing of high (stiletto) heels in the apartment is not permitted. (Sorry guys!) Also, there is white carpet in the bedroom so shoes off and no food or drinks if you please .... thank you.
Check out is at 10 am. You are of course very welcome to store your luggage and other items at the apartment after this time but please note that as there may be another booking the same day, keys will need to be returned and access to the apartment and use of the facilities will be strictly limited and subject to pre-arrangement.
A 'GoCard' for use on Brisbane's public transport system is available for use during your stay. The card is pre-loaded with approx. $5 credit to get you into the City. You will then need to ‘top up’ or add credit for any other trips you wish to take while visiting Brisbane. As a courtesy, it would be appreciated if you make sure there is approx $5 credit on the card for use by the next guest.