About this listing
Beautiful and spacious home with enough amenities to entertain anyone! Spacious pool with an outdoor barbeque set. Fully furnished home all the way down to the dishes, just bring your clothes!
THIS HOUSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 1 MONTH MORE RENTALS
A Beautifully remodeled 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom house that comfortably sleeps 10.
The house has a spacious pool, cable TV, high-speed Internet, wireless Wi-Fi, and comes with a new LED TV and complete PlayStation system with many games including Guitar Hero. The house was built by famous midcentury modern architects and completely remodeled with new and modern furniture and bedding. There is plenty of parking in the driveway and in front of the home (there is no access to the garage)
The beautiful kitchen has commercial grade stainless steel appliances (including dacor double ovens) and comes completed stocked with all the amenities that you will need to cook an amazing meal. The linens are Egyptian high thread-count cotton washed organically and the custom hardwood flooring throughout the house and low VOC paint make the house amenable for all ages. There is also a new front-load washer and a new front-load dryer.
The home also has an amazing backyard with a built-in gas BBQ, swimming pool, and outdoor lounge. This home has privacy and seclusion only 3 miles from the strip with a view of the strip hotels from the second floor balcony off of the master suite.
The bedroom set up:
Upstairs master with private bath - one queen bed and one full size futon access to balcony
Downstairs master with private bath and King size bed with access to the patio/pool
Downstairs guest bedroom with king bed
Downstairs guest bedroom with queen bed
If you are looking for the perfect vacation home in Vegas – this is the one! Escape to Vegas in style.
The home is only available for 30 day rentals due to Clark County restrictions.
I will send you a email along with a house manual the day before your stay, this email will include access instructions for your stay
Interaction with Guests
I am available 24/7 for any questions or problems, I also have a handyman 5 minutes away for any emergencies.
The house is on a cul-de-sac with just eight houses so it is very quite and private.
The house is 2 blocks from Flamingo Avenue which has bus routes right to the strip. Several cab companies are also available.
Other Things to Note
A RENTAL AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED.
Below are the terms of the agreement you must sign after booking.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bin located on the side of the house. Wednesday and Saturday the garbage is picked up early morning, please place the can at the curb the night before for pickup and return to side of house once picked up.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. The Tenants shall have no more than 10 (Ten) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Shampoos, and other personal consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
17. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the garage, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
20. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
21. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
22. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
23. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
24. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
* No Smoking in the house, smoking is permitted outside only
*Trash days are Wednesday and Saturday. If the outside trash can is full, please place on the curb the night before.
*Be respectful of the neighbors
*Please load the dishwasher and start upon checkout
*Please be sure to lock ALL doors before leaving
We are all about professionalism with this rental. The things we promise, we do, and we except the same from our tenants. We respect our tenant's privacy and promise to make your stay in Vegas easy and relaxing.