Scandinavian style spacy room in the heart of Cph, 10 min walk to all attractions and 15 min by metro to the airport. The room is a part of a family apartment, you ´ll get entre to the kitchen and a bathroom. One doubble bed + extra baby/adult bed.
Christianshavn is a unique maritime and cosy district in the center of Copenhagen filled will cafés, galleries, old and new bars and of course Christiania. The artsy atomosphere and the different personalities who lives here truely shines troughout this part of copenhagen
Our apartment is locatet in the more quiet zone of Christianshavn, though it is only a walk of 15 minutes to "Strøget" - one of the worlds first pedestrains and the main shopping street in Cph. We can recomend you to see following tourist attractions: (website hidden)
The apartment is 7 minutes away from the metro but it is possible to borrow our spare bicycle and discover the streets of copenhagen by yourself.
The kitchen holds a dinning space and cooking facilities such as an oven, a microwave and a refrigirator were you can store your food.
The bathroom holds a bathtub with a shower above, and of course a toilet and a sink :)
We also have a common laundry room where you can wash and tumble dry.
If you have any questions, please ask!
Kitchen, bathroom and a common laundry room
Interaction with Guests
E-mail and mobilephone
Christianshavn is a vibrant and very popular place in copenhagen where you can discover the old copenhagen with our traditional houses but also see the more modern living style (for example the many different houseboats)
Here is a little list of the main attractions on Christianshavn:
1. The Freetown Christiania (Fristaden Christiania). Freetown Christiania is a world famous ‘Free Town’ right in the heart of Copenhagen. Originally there were military barracks on the site of the town, but the barracks were left empty in 1971. The barracks were soon occupied by swarms of young people who wanted autonomy from the Danish Government. The Danish Government made the decision to allow these young people to continue living there and they legalized the Free Town. Christiania is the second most visited attraction in Copenhagen behind Tivoli Gardens, and visitors to Copenhagen should find time to see this very unique social experiment in action. Christiania contains houses, workshops, good restaurants, pubs and several concert venues. There are only approximately one thousand people who actually live in Christiania. Every weekend there are guided tours. The tours start by the Gallopperiet by the main entrance on the street ‘Prinsessegade’.
2. Wilders Square (Wilders Plads). Wilders Square was originally a busy town square where plenty of trade would take place. The square has a pleasant atmosphere, and it is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the ample people traffic. In Wilders Square there is a beautiful two story timber framed house. The house was built in 1736, and it was originally a sail maker’s workshop.
3. Vor Frelsers Church (Vor Frelsers Kirke). Vor Frelsers Church was built in the year 1682. The Church was built in the Dutch baroque style and it was designed by the Dutch architect Lambert Van Haven. In 1752 the very unique spire you see today was added to the structure. The spire was designed by the architect Laurids de Thurah. The spire is 86.6 meters tall, and it is one of the highest in Copenhagen. There is free entrance into the church, but there is a small cost to go up the tower. The tower is has a great view of the Copenhagen skyline.
4. Knippel Bridge (Knippelsbro). Knippel Bridge is an impressive bascule bridge with tall copper coated bridge towers. There have been many bridges on the site. The present bridge was built in 1937 and it was named ‘Knippelsbro’ after one of the original operators of the first bridge. The first bridge was built by King Christian IV in 1618 and the name of one of the first bridge keepers was Hans Knip, so the town’s people called the bridge ‘Knippelbro’ (Knippel’s Bridge).
5. Christians Church (Christians Kirken) The Christians Church is an attractive rococo styled building which was built in 1759. The Church was designed by the famous Danish architect Nicolai Eigtved. The church was originally built for the many Germans who were living in the area at the time. The church was used exclusively by the German community until 1886. Today the church continues to conduct normal church services, as well as for many concerts and lectures.
By metro, bus, water bus and bicycles.
Other Things to Note
We have a little dog.
No parties, no noise after 11 p.m. No smooking in the apartment, but outside is okay (the apartment is on the ground floor) :)
We had a very good time in Copenhagen. Nelly is a very nice and friendy lady. She made us feel at home right away. She had lots of tips and we could always nok on her door with a question. De room is big enough with comfortable beds. In the room is a table were we could have breakfast. If we visit Copenhagen again we wil like to stay at her house again. Also becourse her house is in de middle of the very nice old harbor. Ans en Bert. The Netherlands
We had a great stay with Nelly! We had the apartment to ourselves, as she was away. The room is large, the beds super comfy, and we had our own little breakfast table! Nelly is also a friendly host, providing us with a map and recommendations.
Lovely place. Spacious room and easy access to city by 9A. Lots of eating places and walking to do around
Nelly and her family were really nice and welcoming. My friend and I spent great days in Copenhagen. The position of this apartment is really good, close to city center. There are metro station, supermarket, great restaurant and almost everything we wanted nearby. The apartment is very clean and well-equipped, we also used the kitchen several times. Would definitely recommend. Here is the best choice!!!
Bon accueil,nous étions attendues,plein de brochures sur la ville à disposition,cakes ,The ,café,utilisation de la cuisine,robes de chambre et chaussons à disposition.excellente literie,hôte discrète et présente,bons échanges. Quartier tranquille. Nous y retournerons volontiers,à recommander.
Nelly was a great host and the apartment was just as pictured. We were given our own key and able to come and go as we pleased. The beds and accommodation were extremely comfortable — most days we opted to sleep in late rather than get up early to sight see! The apartment was walking distance from most sites and was a short walk from a metro stop. Nelly was very kind and helpful; would definitely recommend for a stay in Copenhagen!
Everything was very comfortable there! Nelly was so kind that she show us rooms, neighbors, and recommend places regardless our midnight arrival. The location was quite close to all destinations we wanted to go, and of course to the airport. I highly recommend other to stay Nelly's.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hej, I am Nelly and I living together with my son Gabriel. I love to travel and using self airbnb. That is how I know what is important for my guests.