About this listing
A cozy home away from home!
This is a super cute, bright and spacious studio in the heart of Chelsea. My building is directly across the street from Whole Foods, 1 block away from the subway and close to major shopping destinations. It is a fun neighborhood that everyone comes to because it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, shopping, yoga studios,coffee shops, live music venues, and gyms within walking distance.
The apartment is on the 4th floor and the building has a doorman and elevator with a laundry in the basement. It is fully furnished with:
- A very comfortable queen-size bed, linens provided
- A full-size sofa
- A 32-inch flat screen TV with basic cable
- High speed WIFI
- Air conditioner and heater
- Full kitchen with full-size fridge/freezer & microwave
- Dining area with dining table and four chairs
- A full bathroom with towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner
- Closet space and drawer space in dresser
- Hard-wood floors throughout
I love to travel! I don't smoke and don't have any pets so my apartment is very clean. I love helping people discover NYC so please don't hesitate to ask any questions. My apartment is available at different times of the year so message me to inquire about available dates.
I expect guests to treat my apartment with the same respect and care that I have for it. If you move things around all I ask is that you put them back in their original place before you leave. I also ask that you leave the apartment somewhat tidy.
No smoking and no pets allowed.