5 min walking from San Giovanni Basilic and 15 from Coliseum.
DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A NEW PENTHOUSE NEAR SAN GIOVANNI'S CHURCH AND COLISEUM
Steps from SUBWAY Re di Roma or San Giovanni.
- In the heart of Rome, very close to the real center of the city but in the meanwhile very noiseless and peaceful.
- Please note: Bedroom with double bed. It is possible booking through Airbnb another double bedroom with poster bed. If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible
- Private Bathroom
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Free Wi-fi 24h
- Tv lcd
- Fax and Print Service
- Laundry, Iron, Tv, Dvd
- 7° and last floor. The apt is open to the air and renovated with materials of last generation so it's always ventilated and fresh
- The train station and the airport are very easy to reach! Anyway it is possible to reserve a private taxi indicating the flight details at the booking time or later. A driver will wait the guest at the airport.
- Lots Of Light, High Ceilings, Spacious Closets, Steps From Fun Shopping And Fine Dining, Excellent Location! The Rome important attractions are easily reachable by walk or by underground. Plenty of blankets and sheets.
What’s more? 5 min walking from the bar "Pompi" where you can eat the best tiramisu in town! :)
SAN GIOVANNI AREA
The San Giovanni district is one of the most ancient area of Rome, preserving different architecture styles testifying the different historic period time: from ancient Rome and Christian vestige including Coliseum, Aurelian walls, San Giovanni Gate, San Sebastiano gate and Caracalla thermal baths to prestigious Baroque buildings, to strict fascista architecture of the early 20th century.
By the Metro line you easily reach the best historical spots of Rome such as “Spanish Steps”, Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Popolo and The Vatican.
From fashionable shopping to cultural activities, there is no end to the nearby opportunities available.
- no smoking at home.
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems.
- turn the lights off when you don't need them.
- don't drive the other people upstairs crazy by forgetting your keys and buzzing at 2am! :)
- when you use the kitchen then wash your staffs
el apartamento es exactamente como veis en las fotografias, Maximo fue muy cordial y atento, el ambiente es muy agradable y la ubicacion genial! totalmente recomendable...
This is the 3rd time I stayed at Massimo's and, as usual, I had a wonderful time. Definitely will stay there in my next visit to Rome!
Very good experience with Massimo and his place. The location of the beautiful, modern, clean flat is in a nice neighborhood and I could hardly believe how quiet this place was! Massimo was always reacting quickly to all questions and it was as simple as I wished it can be.
Massimo's cozy flat is less than 5-min walk from Re di Roma metro station which is still considered centre but not so touristic so I got to enjoy the quietness during the festive period and had very good rest. The apartment had all the essentials and a washing machine so it really helps if you are planning to stay a bit longer. Do be a little careful with the water temp from the shower head as it cab get pretty unpredictable.
It's a good place to stay, near train station, have everything you need, a lot of bars around the place.
I enjoyed my stay a lot! The flat is nice, clean, quiet and furnished with taste. The guy staying in the other room was cool. Massimo was out of town when I arrived. We met a few days later and I found him to be very friendly and welcoming. The area is full of nice little shops, cinemas, cafés and restaurants and very well connected to the historical center by bus and subway. You can book with your eyes closed!
Direi che a Roma con la "Lovely Suite" abbiamo proprio fatto "centro"!
Sia Massimo che i suoi amici sono persone squisite e disponibili, pronte a sostenerti con consigli e suggerimenti. All'appartamento si accede facilmente e velocemente sia con metro (linea rossa) che con i bus, risultando quindi "centrale" ed allo stesso tempo tranquillo e non rumoroso. Possiamo solo consigliarlo! Grazie Massimo
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi! I am an italian actor and director. I'm 35yo, I'm very easy going and I love traveling and meeting people.That's why, basically, I began to use Airbnb. I don't smoke and I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I grew up here and I have a degree in Modern Literature and Art so basically... I can tell you everything about the city and about the most interesting places in Italy! :)
If interested feel free to contact me so we can chat and get to know each other!