5 min walking from San Giovanni Basilic and 15 from Coliseum.
DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A NEW PENTHOUSE NEAR SAN GIOVANNI'S CHURCH AND COLISEUM
Steps from SUBWAY Re di Roma or San Giovanni.
- In the heart of Rome, very close to the real center of the city but in the meanwhile very noiseless and peaceful.
- Please note: Bedroom with double bed. It is possible booking through Airbnb another double bedroom with poster bed. If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible
- Private Bathroom
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Free Wi-fi 24h
- Tv lcd
- Fax and Print Service
- Laundry, Iron, Tv, Dvd
- 7° and last floor. The apt is open to the air and renovated with materials of last generation so it's always ventilated and fresh
- The train station and the airport are very easy to reach! Anyway it is possible to reserve a private taxi indicating the flight details at the booking time or later. A driver will wait the guest at the airport.
- Lots Of Light, High Ceilings, Spacious Closets, Steps From Fun Shopping And Fine Dining, Excellent Location! The Rome important attractions are easily reachable by walk or by underground. Plenty of blankets and sheets.
What’s more? 5 min walking from the bar "Pompi" where you can eat the best tiramisu in town! :)
SAN GIOVANNI AREA
The San Giovanni district is one of the most ancient area of Rome, preserving different architecture styles testifying the different historic period time: from ancient Rome and Christian vestige including Coliseum, Aurelian walls, San Giovanni Gate, San Sebastiano gate and Caracalla thermal baths to prestigious Baroque buildings, to strict fascista architecture of the early 20th century.
By the Metro line you easily reach the best historical spots of Rome such as “Spanish Steps”, Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Popolo and The Vatican.
From fashionable shopping to cultural activities, there is no end to the nearby opportunities available.
- no smoking at home.
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems.
- turn the lights off when you don't need them.
- don't drive the other people upstairs crazy by forgetting your keys and buzzing at 2am! :)
- when you use the kitchen then wash your staffs
Once the door has been opened, what you see is exactly what you get. From the moment you saw this apartment on the internet, it looks really nice and comfy, when you arrive to the place and see it for real...it's better. The place is really safe and homey. Very simple, full of interesting designs and posters and you wish you live there permanently. Massimo is always there to ask about your day, help you know more about the city and tell you what's good or bad about transpo etc. the bathroom is a wonderland. It's huge, well organized and has speakers to play music. Everything feels like you traveled to a new place but feels like you're living in your simple dream home. This place is very well recommended. It's also neat Italy's best tiramisu you can ever eat.
Massimo is a nice host and the place was cool! Clean rooms, apartment well located, everything you need.
However it is important to know that we were not alone with him in the apartment, and that Massimo rents out 2 rooms, although it is not written in the description.
It was my first experience with Airbnb and it was very good. The bedroom was comfortable and functional. The apartment was centric and well distributed. Massimo was a really nice and friendly host.
Massimo is very friendly and had lots of tips. The room was very tidy and the apartment is cozy. I strongly recommend to stay here it's also very central, close to the metro station termini.
nous avons été reçu par un Massimo très intéressant et passionné par l'art cinématographique et musical. Massimo est très doux très discret avec un sourire très communicatif! nous l'avons apprécié même si on ne s'est pas beaucoup vu. son logement est à deux pas du métro Re Di Roma il est en centre ville tout en étant retiré du bruit et de l’effervescence de la ville. c'est très propre lumineux avec de jolies décors. je le regarderais en premier si je veux revisiter Roma. vous pouvez y aller en toute confiance. grazie mille Massimo
el apartamento es exactamente como veis en las fotografias, Maximo fue muy cordial y atento, el ambiente es muy agradable y la ubicacion genial! totalmente recomendable...
This is the 3rd time I stayed at Massimo's and, as usual, I had a wonderful time. Definitely will stay there in my next visit to Rome!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi! I am an italian actor and director. I'm 35yo, I'm very easy going and I love traveling and meeting people.That's why, basically, I began to use Airbnb. I don't smoke and I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I grew up here and I have a degree in Modern Literature and Art so basically... I can tell you everything about the city and about the most interesting places in Italy! :)
If interested feel free to contact me so we can chat and get to know each other!