About this listing
If You want to feel yourself just like at home, this lovely,family friendly spacious flat with 2 separate rooms will be perfect for You. Best location, absolutely comfortable Apartment and extremely helpful hosts... This is what we offer You.
WHY STAYING HERE?
If you want to stay in a quiet place but in the City Center in the same time this Apartment is the greatest choice for You. This modern and comfy Apartment's spacious spaces and lovely terrace guarantee you, you will feel yourself at home in our beautiful city. It's located next to the world famous ANDRASSY AVENUE between the HEROES' SQUARE and OKTOGON SQUARE. Come here and feel the unique atmosphere!
You will note that we are on the first pages of the thousands of Airbnb listings in Budapest and this is because we offer excellent hospitality, good prices and have only ever had positive reviews.
THE APARTMENT WILL BE ENTIRELY YOURS DURING YOUR STAY! One of us will be there to meet You and show you around. We help you and answer any question.
The flat is in an old building from the 19th Century, where the complete renovation just finished in the past days. Our place is on the ground floor in a typical Hungarian courtyard.
This comfortable, clean and modern designed Apartment can be comfortable for maximum 4 adult person. The Apartment has 2 separate rooms one of them with a queen size double bed and the other one you have the opportunity to open the pull-out sofa which can be used for other 2 person.
In our fully equipped kitchen you can find everything for cooking.
You can use everything for free what you can find in the Apartment!
- HIGH SPEED WIFI
- Hungarian MOBILE PHONE with useful numbers inside
- Home made GUIDE BOOK full with our sightseeing, restaurant, club and program RECOMMENDATION and you can find directions inside how you can get the places from the apartment
- 0-24 hours AVAILABLE HOSTS who are always ready to help you
- FLEXIBLE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT time (we don't ask any extra money if you arrive late at night or early in the morning)
- PERSONAL CONTACT with every guest - one of us wait you in the apartment when you arrive. We not just show you around in the apartment, we answering all of your questions and give you personal recommendation as a friend.
- NO SURPRISES, we have more than 300 POSITIVE REVIEWS.
- If you chose us you only have to ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY anything else is our job.
Our guests arrives to a totally equipped apartment which has everything just like a real home. If anything else You would need more of course we replace it immediately.
The Guests can use everything for free in the apartment. If something else you need, let us know any time.
- Living Room - Opeanable Sofa-bed and coffee table
- Bedroom - Queen size Bed,
- Working table with chair
- Extra bed
- Baby cot
- Baby buggy
- Wardrobe with hangers in both room
- Modern Ventilator with Remote Control
- Coffe machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and Dryer
- Bathroom with a huge tub
- Bed Linen
- Towels provided in 3 sizes
- Slippers in different size and color
- FREE High speed WIFI - available everywhere inside
- DVD player
- Guest Laptop
- Guest Mobile Phone
- Dictionaries in different languages
- Guestbook and Guidebooks
- Our Home made Budapest Guide inside with our fav places
- Mineral water and orange juice
- Basic supplies needed for cooking
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN :with Refrigerator, freezer,microwave, kettle, stove,oven, extractor hood, complete dinnerware, cutlery, kitchen utensils,pans, kitchen towels,bowls, cups, coffee, tee, spices and basic supplies needed for cooking
- Healthy box:
- Herbal Teas
Interaction with Guests
We are young people who like to go out, if you are alone or with company, you are very welcome to join us to discover one of the best night life European cities can offer. We love to recommend you the best places to eat and see, to share with you the unique “local spots" where the people living here like to visit. We always enjoy hosting guest/friends from all the world, it"s a cool experience for us as well.
Please feel free to ask any question about the accommodation or the city, we are here to help you in 24 hours.
If You want to find your way alone just open our home made guide book where you can find your personal instructions to get the best places from the flat and pick up the house phone just in case if you need any help from us.
We are really looking forward to meet & host you! :)
All of this places you can find in our home made guide book with a map and instructions how you get the place where you want to go by walk or public transport.
WHAT YOU MUST SEE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
You will be walking distance from everything!
- Andrassy Avenue
- Heroe's Square
- City Park
- Szechenyi Bath
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Europe's biggest open air place to ice skate
- Budapest's Multicultural Quarter - The Kultunio
- Liszt Ferenc Gastro Square
- House of Opera
- Great Synagogue
- Budapest Eye
- Ruin Pub Area
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Westend City Center - Biggest shopping mall in Hungary
In our home made guide book you can find every useful information about the public transport (map, ticket options and prices) and the parking possibilities. We also provide you a day&night public transport pocket map and city maps.
We are lucky to be surrounded with a lot of public transport options
Metro M1 . Kodály Körönd - 2 minutes walking distance
Tram 4/6 . Oktogon Square - 5 min walking distance
Trolley bus 78 - Izabella Street - 3 min walking distance
Trolley bus 72 . Szinyei Merse Pal Street - 2 min walking distance
Metro M2 - Nyugati Pályaudvar - 10 min walking distance
Bus 105 - Kodály Körönd - 2 minutes walking distance
Every public transport possibilities you will get after when you arrived.
Ticket information required for public transport in Budapest:
- Single ticket - HUF 350
- Single ticket bought on the spot - HUF 450
- Block of 10 tickets - HUF 3 000
- Transfer ticket - HUF 530
- Short section metro ticket for up to 3 stops - HUF 300
- Budapest 24-hour travelcard - HUF 1 650
If you arrive by car you can choose from the following PARKING OPTIONS:
- Street parking:
Szinyei Merse street
Mo- Fr 8am - 6pm : 265 HUF/hour
Sa- Su and after 6 pm : free
Mo- Fr 8am - 6pm : 175 HUF/hour
Sa- Su and after 6 pm : free
- Andrassy Avenue
Close to the apartment (100m) you can park for FREE near, but only if there is FREE space.
- Oktogon Parking Garage
Aradi street 8.
240 HUF/ hour
Other Things to Note
Budapest is well known that many programs and festivals awaits the travelers. We are
happy to assist all of our guests in purchasing a ticket, and in place or table reservations.
13.11.2015-29.12.2015 Christmas Market
Guest shall utilize the Property solely for vacation use and for no other purpose.
This Property is in a resident building; behaviors that disturb, injure, or interfere with the rights of the neighbors are not acceptable. No overnight guests of Guests allowed
SILENCE AFTER 10 PM :
Please be quiet after 10PM, because the neighbors may complain.
Smoking is prohibited at the residential areas like courtyard/staircase.
Thanks for your understanding!
From this room opening our favourite place the balcony. If you desire few total quiet and calm moments you can get if you walk out of this nice big and separate terrace.