About this listing
Lovely loft with a minimalistic design located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris 5 minutes away from the "Jardin du Luxembourg" and 10 mn walk from the well known district of "Saint Germain".
The loft is composed of:
- an american kitchen with all the necessary equipment to cook,
- a bathroom with a bath/shower integrated + hairdryer provided,
- a separated toilet,
- a room with a double bed (queen size) and a desk with a screen where you can connect your computer,
- a beautiful terrace heading south with a diner table outside as well as a heater when it gets cold and an electric barbecue for the summer.
- a beautiful view on the rooftops of Paris and the Montparnasse tower light up at night for a few hours during dinner time.
- a parking right underneath the building with the elevator that bring you straight to the apartment (available upon request).
The appartment is equipped with cable fiber wifi internet connection (really fast), a landline (allowing to call for free most foreign landline in the world) and more than 100 channels for TV.
The appartment is heading south which guarantee sunlight most of the day even in winter. The neighborhood is quite lively, we are located 5 minutes away one of the main train station (Montparnasse) hence the public transit is very easy. There are many shops all around.
Enjoy your stay in Paris!
PS: If you are interested in staying at the LOFT please let me know when you would like to check in and check out in order to make sure it is viable.
- Faire extrêmement attention à la moquette qui est de couleur clair.
- Be extremely careful with the carpet, it is light grey and get dirty very easily.
- Fumer est interdit excepté à l'extérieur sur la terrace.
- Smoking is not allowed except outside on the terrace.
- Arroser les plantes tous les 2 jours minimum.
- Water the plants at least every 2 days.
About the Host, Alberic
Je suis un parisien de 27 ans travaillant dans l'emarketing.
Je suis un personne plutôt maniaque, adorant voyager et decouvrir de nouvelles cultures.
Je suis aussi un adepte du minimalisme et des endroits épurés.